Maple Sundae: I Scream For Ice-cream!! Hello friends. So how are you today? Tuesday Treat anyone? I scream for Ice-cream!! So do you fancy making a Maple Sundae anyone?
I so love sweet treats (yes I have a sweet tooth) with fruit and ice cream in them they are healthier, aren’t they!!.
Knickerbocker glory’s, chocolate ice cream sundaes or also my own creations always have added biscuits crumbled on top!!
Anything with ice cream in them tastes amazing. Perfect for an afternoon treat in the garden. Lazy Summer evening and weekends after exercising. Just perfect!
How To Make A Maple Sundae:
So today I have a Maple Sundae recipe to share with you full of fresh fruit, ice cream covered in a maple syrup sauce.
How yummy!? Hands up who would like one? *Both hands in air here*
Makes: 4 portions
2 cups of maple syrup
4 servings of ice cream
1 cup of fresh fruit of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, melon, peaches, pears, kiwis, bananas, etc.)
Maple Sundae Method:
1.) Firstly, pour the maple syrup into a large casserole.
2.) Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, keeping a close eye on it at all times.
3.) Let simmer until a drop of hot syrup crystallizes in a glass of very cold water.
4.) It must still be soft enough to be elastic.
5.) Last but not least, in a sundae glass, layer the maple syrup, ice cream and fruit.
Maple Sundae: I Scream For Ice-cream!!
So what do you think of this recipe? Do you fancy trying it because I do!
Recipe and recipe photography by We Love Maple.
Do you like making ice cream treats? If so, what kind of ice cream treats do you make?
Do you pop in lots of fruit too? So what are your favourite fruits to add?
Do you like adding Maple syrup? Fancy making these Maple Sundaes?
Let us know what you think if you get to try this recipe out. Try no or Pin for later.
Why not stop by tomorrow and share your recipes with us at The Wednesday Blog Hop or on Friday for Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
You Might Also Like These Sundae Recipes:
Firstly, Raspberry Crunch Sundae: Perfect for breakfast or an afternoon treat. Raspberry Crunch Sundae A Yummy Breakfast Or Afternoon Treat.
Secondly, South African Nectarine Sundae: A nice and tasty fruity treat, perfect for after a big dinner, light lunch or snack at any time of the day for a little treat. South African Nectarine Sundae.
Last But Not Least, Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes: Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes anyone? Strawberry Shortbread Sundaes.
You Might Also Like My Latest Blog Post:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.