Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry. Fancy making Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry?
Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry:
Step One: Prepare your usual curry.
Step Two: Swap turkey breast for your usual lamb neck fillet and cut 278 calories plus 18g of fat*.
How To Make Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry:
- 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 700g diced turkey breast meat
- 15ml ground coriander
- 10ml ground cumin
- 10ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml ground turmeric
- 2.5ml ground chilli
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 300ml boiling water
To Accompany –Fresh Chutney:
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry Method:
- Heat vegetable oil in heavy pan, add onion, celery, pepper and onion. Stir and soften for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey and stir in the spices.
- Crumble in the stock cube, add the water and cook for 35-40 minutes.
To Make The Fresh Chutney:
- Simply combine onion, tomato and coriander.
- Serve with rice, naan and yoghurt.
Guest Post Credits- Lean On Turkey.
You Might Also Like:
Thai Prawn And Pineapple Curry. Pineapple: The Comeback Kid!
Millennials are always on the hunt for the next food trend and recent findings reveal avocados are out and pineapples are in.
Thai Prawn And Pineapple Curry: Pineapple: The Comeback Kid!
Butternut Squash, Coconut, Chickpea Curry With Toasted Coconut Flakes:
Butternut Squash, Coconut,Chickpea Curry With Toasted Coconut Flakes.
Spiced Turkey Curry With Spinach, Peas And Cauliflower Rice: