Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry. Fancy making Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry?
Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry:
Step One: Prepare your usual curry.
Step Two: Swap turkey breast for your usual lamb neck fillet and cut 278 calories plus 18g of fat*.
How To Make Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry:
- 45ml vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small potato, peeled and diced
- 700g diced turkey breast meat
- 15ml ground coriander
- 10ml ground cumin
- 10ml ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml ground turmeric
- 2.5ml ground chilli
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 300ml boiling water
To Accompany –Fresh Chutney:
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
Marco’s Pierre Whites Turkey Curry Method:
- Heat vegetable oil in heavy pan, add onion, celery, pepper and onion. Stir and soften for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the turkey and stir in the spices.
- Crumble in the stock cube, add the water and cook for 35-40 minutes.
To Make The Fresh Chutney:
- Simply combine onion, tomato and coriander.
- Serve with rice, naan and yoghurt.
Guest Post Credits- Lean On Turkey.
You Might Also Like:
Thai Prawn And Pineapple Curry. Pineapple: The Comeback Kid!
Millennials are always on the hunt for the next food trend and recent findings reveal avocados are out and pineapples are in.
Butternut Squash, Coconut, Chickpea Curry With Toasted Coconut Flakes:
Spiced Turkey Curry With Spinach, Peas And Cauliflower Rice:
British Turkey has teamed up with health coach and best-selling cookery writer, Madeleine Shaw.
Welsh Lamb Curry With Aubergine & Figs:
What’s for Dinner?
Welsh Lamb Curry With Aubergine & Figs maybe?