Recipe c/o Aldi.
Matcha Coconut Smoothie: Great Start To The Day. Happy Wednesday. Did you make any New Years Resolutions?
If so, how are they going? Good, I hope.
I never made any this year. They if I do not reach my goal, it is OK. A method to my madness!!
If you are being healthier this year, I have a perfect recipe just for you:
Fancy making a Matcha Coconut Smoothie?
How To Make An Matcha Coconut Smoothie:
Prep time: 5 mins
300ml Vita Coco Coconut Water
200ml Asia Reduced Fat coconut Milk
2 tsp (2 sachets) Matcha Green Tea Powder
100g Baby spinach
How To Make A Matcha Coconut Smoothie:
- Blitz all the ingredients in a blender or smoothie maker until smooth and serve in a chilled glass. For a fresh, spicy kick, add a little-grated ginger.
Matcha Coconut Smoothie – 56p per serving. Recipe c/o Aldi. Fancy making one of these Matcha Coconut smoothies?
Are you looking for anymore smoothie to try out?
You may also like to try some of these recipe ideas:
4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year:
4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year. Yum Yum!. Healthy and perfect if you are on a health kick this January.
Avocado Breakfast Smoothie:
Love avocados like me? If you do, you will love this Avocado Breakfast Smoothie recipe.
Orange, Avocado and Pineapple Juice Smoothie:
I love any smoothies with avocados (as mentioned above) in them and this smoothie is so much fun to make. Orange, Avocado and Pineapple Juice Smoothie.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
How about trying out this delicious Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie? So good for you too. I love making this one.
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy? If so I have the perfect Winter green juice recipe to share with you: Winter Green Juice.
See any you fancy trying?
As always, share your thoughts in the comment box below.
- 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Holiday Mulled Cranberry Juice: Great For
- How To Make Cranberry Gin: Party Drinks
- 5 Recipes For National Espresso Day. How Yummy!!
- How To Make Iced Gaelic Coffee: Tuesday Treat
- 4 Spooky Adult Halloween Cocktail Recipes To Try Out
- 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays
- Gin, Watercress And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail
- How To Make Halloween Spook-gria: How Spooky?
- How To Make A Radish Bloody Mary For Halloween
- How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy
- BerryWorld Infused Gins: Pretty Colour And Taste
- BerryWorld Blackberry Mint Mojito: Perfect For Your BBQ
- 3 Clarks Craft Carob Cocktail Recipes