Last week I was pleased to be asked by Millet Sports if I would like to do a product review from their website.
With getting lots of miles in, over the last few months with my marathon training, I was ready for a new pair of trainers. Running regularly the experts say it is better to alternate your running trainers to help avoid injuries.
Perfect timing then!! Many different sports articles recommend also changing your trainers around 300 to 400 miles of running in them. This means once back into full training, in a few months to hit my goal of 200 miles each month this would mean a new pair of trainers every 2 months!!
Millet sports is not a website I was familiar with so I was looking forward to checking out their running products. The website caters for a variety of different sports including- running, triathlon rugby, cricket, football and much more. I am a big fan of Nike sportswear and trainers, something about this brand that fits me like a glove. After browsing their website I went straight to the running section, selected the trainer’s category, searched all the brands for Nike and them ladies size 7’s.
What I picked from their website…
As mentioned above, Nike is my favourite sports brand. My favourite all round training shoes are their Air Pegasus style. I picked these + 30 model. These women’s running shoes are perfect for my foot shape and running technique. The features are a lightweight mesh upper with no-sew overlays and a premium foam midsole for breathability and comfort from start to finish.
- Engineered mesh upper with no-sew overlays for ventilation, support and comfort.
- Cushlon foam midsole with Nike Zoom unit in the heel for soft, responsive cushioning
- Sidewall cuts for superior shock absorption
- Rubber Waffle outsole with lateral blades for traction, durability and a smooth transition.
- Deep flex grooves for natural range of motion and flexibility.
- Nike+ ready.
- Price £64.99
About Millet Sports…
- They started life over 20 years ago when Simon Millet founded his first Millet Sports shop in north-west London.
- A keen tennis player and sportsman, Simon wanted to set up a store selling performance sports equipment combined with a service to offer expert product advice, unlike the sports fashion stores that were taking over the high street at the time.
- The last few years the business has grown from strength to strength, adding more sports categories and a growing team of sport-minded colleagues to service the increasing customer demand.
What I think of Millets Sports website…
I was very pleased with the fast delivery, when you want to buy a new pair of trainers it is nice to receive them fast, they arrived in less than 2 days of ordering. They have a great selection of products to cover a wide range of sports. Comparing their running selection, which I know most about I would say the prices are very competitive. They offer a 24 hours delivery service if you order before 1 pm priced at £5.95. Also if you spend £50.00 or more and want a standard delivery it is free within mainland UK.
About this review-
I got sent an item of my choice, in exchange for an honest review of Millet Sports. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.