Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries.
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Perfect For Afternoon Tea. Hello friends. How sweet are these mini cheesecakes?
Make these easy, no cook cheesecakes the night before and leave in the fridge.
If you have room, there are some spare for second helpings or just freeze the extras with a little pot of blueberries for another time.
How To Make Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes: Perfect For Afternoon Tea:
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
Chilling time: 5 hours or overnight
75g (3oz) digestive biscuits
25g (1oz) butter
2 teaspoons golden syrup
300g (11oz) full fat cream cheese
65g (21/2oz) caster sugar
1 lemon, grated rind and juice
200ml (7fl oz) double cream
1 teaspoon cornflour
Juice of ½ lemon
2 tablespoons water
40g (11/2oz) caster sugar
200g (7oz) Chilean blueberries
Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes Method:
1.) Add the biscuits to a small plastic bag, seal the top then crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Heat the butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan until melted, stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix together. Divide between 8, 75ml (3fl oz) heart shaped sections in a flexible silicone cake mould.
2.) Press the biscuits into a thin layer with the back of a teaspoon. Chill while making the filling.
3.) Add the cream cheese, caster sugar and lemon rind to a bowl and whisk together briefly until just mixed. Gradually whisk in the lemon juice and the cream until smooth and thick.
4.) Spoon the cheesecake mixture into crumb lined moulds then spread into an even layer and swirl the tops with the back of a spoon. Chill for 5 hours or overnight.
To Make The Blueberry Topping:
1.) Add the cornflour to a small saucepan, stir in the lemon juice and mix until smooth then add the water, sugar and blueberries.
2.) Cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until the blueberries are just beginning to soften and the sauce has thickened to become a rich blueberry colour.
3.) Leave to cool, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Loosen the edges of the heart moulds and press up from the base, removing the cheesecakes with a small spatula. Transfer to serving plates and spoon the blueberries on top.
If you find the cheesecakes a little tricky to remove from the moulds or haven’t had much time to chill them, freeze for 30 minutes to firm up then try again.
So what do you think about these Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes? Perfect For Afternoon Tea. Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake