Mini Homemade Burgers. Hello friends, so how are you today? Mini Homemade Burgers, Anyone? We love to make home made burgers. They are something me and my youngest son both have an interest in and can make together.
Mini Homemade Burgers:
Mini Homemade Burgers. We have made a few different flavoured burgers over the last few years. Adding onions, crackers, mustard and all kinds of different flavours. Now we found that keeping the burgers simple and adding our own added tastes after, works best for everyone.
Makes 20 burgers
Makes 10 double muffins/buns
- 1 kg pack or 2x 500g packs of lean minced beef
- 2 eggs beaten
- Ground pepper
Rolls And Toppings:
- 10 muffin/rolls or cobs
- 10 slices of bacon
- 10 cheese slices (I use sliced Gouda)
- Romaine heart lettuce, tomato, onion
- Your favourite sauces: e.g. Relish, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, mustard
Mini Homemade Burgers:
- Place the mince beef into a big bowl, one that you only use for raw meats.
- Beat together 2 eggs and add to the meat. Mix it all together by hand, add some ground pepper and mix again.
- Grab a small handful and roll into a medium size ball (we made 20).
- If you have a burger press use now. If not like me get 2 plastic plates and place one upside down. Put the roll meat on top, place the other plate facing up on top of the burger,then squeeze together to flatten the burger.
- Fry, grill or oven cook. As we made 20 and I do not have a grill I popped them in a pre-heated oven for around 25 minutes, until cooked throughout. Cooking time depends on how many you make and how big they turn out.
- 15 minutes before burgers are cooked, put bacon on a tray and pop in oven so they finish cooking together.
- If using muffins, pop them in toaster to cook, chop salad and get all your sauces ready.
- Layer the muffin, cheese, bacon, 2 burgers, salad sauces and top of muffin up.
- Last but not least, enjoy.
Mini Homemade Burgers. So do you like to make your own burgers? So what do you think?
You Might Also Like:
Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers:
Firstly, Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. Tasty family meal for the BBQ or for a mid-week supper. Indulge in the ultimate burger experience with these tantalizing Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. Beetroot burgers? How cool? These mouthwatering patties combine the juiciness of high-quality beef with the earthy sweetness of roasted beetroot, creating a flavour explosion.
Topped with melted cheese, crispy lettuce, and a tangy special sauce, these burgers will satisfy your cravings and raise your BBQ to new heights. Sink your teeth into the perfect balance of hearty, savoury, and slightly sweet flavors with these irresistible Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburger. Beefy Beetroot Cheeseburgers. So tasty.
Secondly, BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road. A guest post from BerryWorld: Our strawberry rocky road is a decadent and quick way to indulge. Whip up a batch when you’re expecting a visitor, just don’t expect it to last long! It’s the ultimate naughty but nice snack. BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road. So good.
Thirdly, Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb And Rosewater Labenh Balls. So do you fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? Strawberries are in season relatively early in the year. Fortunately, this coincides with the Yorkshire Rhubarb season.
Rhubarb and strawberries are wonderful together as the floral notes of the rhubarb flatter the strawberries and vice versa. Fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? So yummy.
Mini Homemade Burgers. Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.
Fancy a glass of red wine with yours?