Mini Rainbow Jellies: Great For Children’s Birthday Party. Hello friends. So how are you today? Are you also looking for some birthday ideas or afternoon tea recipes?
Mini Rainbow Jellies: Great For Children’s Birthday Party:
These tiny jellies are just three bites big, so perfect for a children’s birthday party.
Make them in plastic shot glasses that can be easily picked up in the supermarket and you won’t even have to wash them afterwards, simply throw them out.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Chilling time: 3 ½ hours
35g pineapple jelly tablet
Little blue food colouring
½ x 35g lime jelly tablet
4 strawberries, sliced
Mini Rainbow Jellies Method:
1.) Firstly, make up the pineapple jelly with water as the pack directs.
2.) Pour half into a jug and add a drop of blue food colouring to darken the jelly slightly.
3.) Allow the jelly to cool slightly.
4.) Pour the darker coloured jelly into the base of 12 plastic shot glasses then chill in the freezer for 15 minutes or until just set.
5.) Make up the lime jelly as the pack directs using half the amount of water.
6.) Leave to cool.
7.) Pour the lime jelly over the set coloured pineapple layer, then put back in the freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
8.) Press a slice of strawberry into each jelly then pour over the remaining uncoloured pineapple jelly to fill each glass.
9.) Chill in the fridge for about 3 hours or until set.
Last but not least, enjoy.
So what do you think about these Mini Rainbow Jellies? Great For Children’s Birthday Party.
About this post -Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Jump For Joy: Creative Monday Link Up Is Live. Jump For Joy: Creative Monday Link Up Is Live.
Secondly, How To Use Jerte Picota Cherries At A Garden Party. How To Use Jerte Picota Cherries At A Garden Party.
Thirdly, Strawberry Parfait Day. Strawberry Parfait Day: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp.
Fourthly, Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies This Summer. Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies.
Fifthly, 9 Tasty Lemon Recipes. 9 Tasty Lemon Recipes: Afternoon Tea Recipes.
Sixth, Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess. Speedy Strawberry Yogurt And Meringue Mess.
Seventh, The Groovy Food Company Black Bean And Butternut Squash Tacos. The Groovy Food Company Black Bean And Butternut Squash Tacos.
Eighth, 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try Out Over Christmas. 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try.
Ninth, Biscuiteers Stained Glass Window Biscuit Recipe. Biscuiteers Stained Glass Window Biscuit Recipe.
Last but not least, BerryWorld Cranberry and Goats Cheese Filo Parcels. BerryWorld Cranberry And Goats Cheese Filo Parcels.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week