Recipe and image courtesy of CO YO
Mini Raw Vanilla Cheesecakes Recipe. Hello friends. Fancy making these Mini Raw Vanilla Cheesecakes?
Mini Raw Vanilla Cheesecakes:
Takes: 1.5 hours, including setting time
What You Need:
For The Base:
10 pitted medjool dates
150g blanched almonds
For The Topping:
200g cashews -Soaked in boiling water for 1hr then drained
Juice of ½ lemon
4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
250ml Vanilla CO YO
For The F
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 cinnamon stick
1tsp mixed spice
Mini Raw Vanilla Cheesecakes Recipe What You Do:
1.) Blend the dates in the processor until well chopped and in a sticky ball. Add the almonds and blitz until the almonds are finely chopped and the mixture sticks together when you squeeze it.
2.) Grease a 12 hole muffin tin and add a strip of greaseproof paper to each with 2 cm sticking out each side of the hole to help you lift the finished cheesecakes out.
3.) Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin holes and use the base of a small glass, with a piece of greaseproof underneath, to press down firmly until well compacted. Freeze while you make the topping.
4.) Tip all the topping ingredients into the blender and whizz until smooth and creamy. Spoon on top of the cheesecake bases then gently bang the tin on the work surface a few times to level the tops, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
5.) Slice the plums into wedges and gently poach in the syrup and spices over a low heat for 5-8 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to steep in the spiced syrup as it cools.
6.) When ready to serve gently loosen the edges of the cheesecakes with a knife and pull the tabs to pop them out of the tin.
Serve topped with two wedges of plum and a good drizzle of syrup.
Recipe and image courtesy of Coyo
About CO YO:
CO YO is an award-winning brand that has revolutionised the dairy-free yoghurt market by launching the UK’s first and most popular range of coconut milk yoghurts.
Every product in the CO YO family is all-natural, made from whole ingredients and is free from dairy, lactose, gluten and soya. It has the highest coconut content of any coconut yoghurt available, with 99% of each pot made from nothing but pure coconut.
It is the only brand that contains absolutely no preservatives, additives, refined sugar or added water.
CO YO’s range of coconut milk yoghurts are fast becoming a culinary essential, as they provide a genuine alternative to dairy yoghurt, crème fraiche and cream.
The yoghurts can add texture and flavour to a range of sweet and savoury dishes, including smoothies, dips, curries, desserts and pasta sauces and is perfect to serve with muesli in the morning.
For all things healthy click here: Health Posts.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review