Mollie The Border Collie Blog: The Puppy Diary’s. Hello friends. Mollie my adorable Border Collie puppy is so sweet, I thought it was only right she has her own blog pages!!
Mollie The Border Collie Blog: The Puppy Diary’s:
Love this picture of Mollie, my Border Collie puppy. I am also loving writing all about her on our new blog Mollie The Border Collie page. Oh the fun of having a puppy!!!
Love All Thing’s Puppy?
If you love all things about puppies I hope you can stop by and take a look? I will be sharing some fun, cute pictures, tips and the truth about owning a puppy!!
At the minute I have so much to write about. Just need a few more hours in the day!! Because she keeps me so busy. Not to mention my 4 children need time too, ha!!
4 AM Puppy Calls:
Saying this I have been up 3 times in the night and got up at 4 am. 7pm now and dog fed and already walked. Oh the joys of owning a puppy, lol!!
Anyone Want To Help!? No????
Where are all my 4 children when you need then!?! Sleeping,,,zzz!! I wish I was…Oh well, only because she is cute she is worth losing sleep over, however I hope it is not for too much longer because I do need my beauty sleep too!! Anyway, I’m tired now. Therefore, I’m going to bed :).
You can read more about Mollie here: Mollie The Border Collie Blog: The Puppy Diary’s.
You Might Also Like:
No Outfit Is Complete Without Dog Hair:
#LinkUp. Hello friends. How is 2020 going for you so far? All good I hope? Good morning. I am up ridiculously early this morning has I have so much to do.
Starting with post today’s link up, iron school uniform and make pack lunch boxes again. It is; No Outfit Is Complete Without Dog Hair.
One Woman And Her Dog!
Happy Monday friends 🖐. Hope your all well? After a few rough weeks things are starting to pick up around here. Life lately has got in the way and I last mentioned in previous posts, life was throwing me a few lemons. Well since then life had also thrown me a; One Woman And Her Dog! Mollie And Autumn Walks.
Christmas Jumpers For Dogs:
Thirdly and most importantly ( in my opinion! how cute is Mollie dressed up here?). The Wednesday Link Up. Hello friends, would you buy your dog a Christmas jumper? I figured that if Mollie has her own little rain jacket why can’t she have a Christmas jumper too?
Ha, I love Christmas jumpers and Mollie looks adorable in hers!! Do you agree? Christmas Jumpers For Dogs; Christmas Jumpers For Dogs The Wednesday Link Up.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review