My morning boost raspberries and blueberries smoothie which I made to cheer myself up today after a fall in the woods when out running with my friends.
I had decided I was going to be more healthier today getting some exercise done now the children are back to school after half term and inset day.
I near ran to the biscuit tin but didn’t let the fall distract me !!
My tweet after my run~ (which made it into our local paper)
You know that your a runner when you trip over in the woods, mess all your knee up and the first thing you do is quickly stop your Garmin,
Serves 1 large
- 1 medium Banana
- 100g Fresh Raspberries
- 100g Fresh Blueberries
- 2 small Apricots
- 55g Apricot fromage frais
- 125ml Skimmed Milk
- Chop banana, wash rasperries, blueberries place in smoothie maker.
- Take stones out of Apricots and add.
- Place milk and fromage frais in smothhies maker.
- Place settings to mix for 30 seconds.
- Then smooth for 30 seconds.
- Place through sieve to catch little pips.
- Serve straight away.