Morning: The Gallery Photo Challenge Each Wednesday. Hello friends. Happy Wednesday.
Morning: The Gallery Photo Challenge Each Wednesday
Over at The Gallery this weeks theme is morning.
This is my morning so far…
Breakfast eaten. Tea drank. Orange juice drank. 4 kids lunch boxes made. 1 hubby’s lunch box made and waved of to work.
2 oldest lads waved of to school. 2 youngest children breakfast severed. 2 youngest walked to school and me ready for a run on way to school.
5 and half miles ran (which I am feeling really pleased about after a 5 miles race last night).
More breakfast tea and orange juice had. 5 min’s on computer!!!!( well long 5 min’s) Ironing pile started !! Rinse and repeat tomorrow morning.
Morning: The Gallery Photo Challenge Each Wednesday.
What is your morning been like so far???
You Might Also Like:
The Photo Gallery: Week 99 Action:
Over at The Gallery this week the theme is Action for us to interpret the theme any way we like. For us we are a family who love to run me, my husband,my 2 oldest boys are all runners.
The Gallery: Eyes:
Over at The Gallery blog hop, the themes is eyes.
The Gallery: T:
This week over at The Gallery blog hop, the theme is something that starts with T.
Since starting taking lots of photo’s from around February I have taken load of pictures of Trees and love how different they look throughout the seasons.
The Gallery: Shoes:
This week the theme on The Gallery photo blog hop is shoes.
Shoes, who I love my shoes.
Could it have been any easier!?
The Gallery : Animals:
This week over at The Gallery the theme is : Animals
With 4 children I don’t have much spare time for animals. I do love all animals but if I had to choose my favourite animals are dogs,I love them and like how they show you unconditional love back. Maybe when my kids are older I may have another one but until then.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review