Mothers Day Gift Wrapping Idea.
Part of the excitement of receiving a gift is the wrapping itself.
So why not make that wrapping even more special?
Today I’m sharing a beautiful way to wrap your Mother’s day gifts or wrapping a present for any other special occasion.
Mothers Day Gift Wrapping Idea:
How sweet is this wrapped gift?
A special gift with a vintage feel and a modern twist.
I love to receive presents that have been wrapped with lots of thought gone into the wrapping.
Makes the gift all the more special and exciting to open.
Things you will need to wrap a beautiful looking present:
- Brown paper or shiny gold wrapping paper
- Wide vintage cream lace, white lace or some wide ribbon in a colour of your choice.
- Thin red gingham ribbon or a colour to match you wide ribbon/lace.
- Metallic holographic craft paper to match your both above colours.
- Heart shape cookie cutter.
- Hole Puncher
What To Do:
- First up wrap your present in the paper of your choice.
- Measure enough lace to go around the present, tie in a bow and have a bit more left over.
- Add the bow to the present and cut the lace to a nice size. So level of both sizes.
- Cut some of smaller ribbon to tie the knot of the bow. Enough to make a bow. Set aside.
- With a heart shape cutter of your choice, draw around it onto the back of the card and cut out.
- With a hole, puncher make a little hole at the top left or right of the heart.
- Write your message on the reverse of the heart.
- Thread the ribbon through the heat and tie onto the bow.
Perfect for Mothers day presents.
Handmade gift wrapping is all about having fun and making them unique to you and who you are giving them to.
Do you like to wrap your gifts up nice and pretty like this one?
For more ideas check out my Pinterest boards.
Looking for more Mother’s Day ideas? Click here if you are: Mother’s Day Ideas.
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars: Recycle And Reuse
- 11 Easter Cakes You Will Want To Bake For Yourself
- 3 Apple Pie Recipes: Just Like Grandma Used To Make
- How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween
- 11 Homemade Easter Recipes To Try Out: Easter Weekend
- Baked Mascarpone And Lemon Drizzle Cheesecake
- Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties
- Earl Grey’s Blueberry And Almond Polenta Cake
- Sugar-free Date, Almond, Fennel Seed And Banana