Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze.
Happy Wednesday friends.
Are you looking for a fruity twist on your usual salad recipe?
Are you looking for something a little different to serve up at your next dinner party?
Or maybe you are looking for a nice afternoon salad recipe to serve upon in the garden for lunch?
Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze anyone?
What a beautiful sunny day. I’ve been back at the gym and feeling a little healthy again.
I also had a salad for lunch and just been sent this yummy looking Mozzarella, strawberry and olive salad with balsamic glaze recipe to share.
Ready in 15 mins
How To Make A Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze:
100ml Sarson’s Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp sugar
1 piece of orange rind
200g soft mozzarella
225g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
10 pitted black olives
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
6 basil leaves, ripped
Ground black pepper
Crusty bread, to serve
How To Make:
1.) In a saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar, and add the orange rind. Bring to the boil and then simmer until reduced to a third. This should take 8 mins. Place the pan in a cold water bath to cool, stirring occasionally.
2.) Rip the mozzarella into pieces and place on a serving dish, then follow with the strawberries, tomatoes and black olives. Dress with the olive oil and zigzag the balsamic glaze over the plate, then garnish with basil and season. Serve with bread.
What do you think of this Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze recipe?
Do you fancy trying this recipe? I know I do!!
Fancy Another Salad?
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
*Recipe and recipe photography by Sarson’s*
*No Payment was received*
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can stop by again soon.