Music Monday #Week 6 Manic Monday.
Thanks for stopping by here today.
Hello and welcome to #week 6 of Music Mondays.
A fun blog hop where you can add your favourite music blog post up to the blog hop party.
A blog hop where you can share a fun, favourite, happy, special, great, sad, horrible song or two of your choice in a blog post.
Just post your song in a blog post and tell us why you Have picked this song then join the blog hop below.
This is a no rules blog hop but please pick family-friendly songs.
Do you want to share some music with us today?
Let us know what songs you are loving this week.
Music Monday #Week 6 Manic Monday:
Just post your blog post with a song from youtube and why you’ve picked this song then join the blog hop.
Please hop around and see what songs others have picked.
This is a no rules hop but please be family friendly.
Just post your song and why you Have picked this song then join the blog hop.
Music Monday #Week 6
My song choice this week is:
Manic Monday this is so much my day today and most days!
The Bangles – Manic Monday:
Six o’clock already.
I was just in the middle of a dream.
I was kissin’ Valentino.
By a crystal blue Italian stream.
But I can’t be late.
‘Cause then I guess I just won’t get paid.
These are the days.
When you wish your bed was already made.
What to join in and also have the blog hop on your own blog?
Just copy and paste the code below into your HTML and if you want to grab the Music Monday button that would be great 🙂
This list for music Mondays is now closed.
Thank you for stopping by and linking up.
You Might Also Like:
Music Monday #Week 6
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: 3 Recipes To Choose From
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- Beyond The Kale: 9 Kale Recipes To Try Today!
- 5 Valentine Recipes To Make For Someone Special
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say
- 5 Homemade Valentine Recipes Ideas To Try
- 4 Mouth Watering Pancake Recipes To Eat
- Blue Dress And Mary Jane Heels
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes
- How To Make Macarons: 4 Recipes To Try
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes
- 5 Raspberry Recipes Made With Love
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan
- 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year