My First Ever Video Review: SodaStream A World Without Plastic.
Over the weekend I decided to do my first ever video blog review. To my surprise it took me over 10 hours and 200 takes to make.
I decided to edit it bit by bit because my words would just not come out right.
Have you ever tried to film yourself?
Do your world come out as they should?
Or do you get mumbled up too?
I got up at 5a.m this morning to complete it. Still not to happy with it but it is my first and I hope to get better.
That is if I ever make one again!?
I hate seeing myself Arrrgg ..Lol!!
My Husband decided to do one take and show me how it’s done (compared to my 10 hours 200 takes later)
I think he’s just showing off!!!
What do you think????
SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet.
Post contains PR review sample.
I feel so lucky to have been sent a Limited Edition-World without Bottles Jet SodaStream to review.
Imagine if we could cut out plastic bottles from our lives and find different ways to still enjoy pop without all the plastic waste?
For my Sodastream review click the link and enjoy reading what I think!!
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
Thanks for stopping by here today. You can also follow me here: