My First Ever Video Review: SodaStream A World Without Plastic.
Over the weekend I decided to do my first ever video blog review. To my surprise it took me over 10 hours and 200 takes to make.
I decided to edit it bit by bit because my words would just not come out right.
Have you ever tried to film yourself?
Do your world come out as they should?
Or do you get mumbled up too?
I got up at 5a.m this morning to complete it. Still not to happy with it but it is my first and I hope to get better.
That is if I ever make one again!?
I hate seeing myself Arrrgg ..Lol!!
My Husband decided to do one take and show me how it’s done (compared to my 10 hours 200 takes later)
I think he’s just showing off!!!
What do you think????
SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet.
Post contains PR review sample.
I feel so lucky to have been sent a Limited Edition-World without Bottles Jet SodaStream to review.
Imagine if we could cut out plastic bottles from our lives and find different ways to still enjoy pop without all the plastic waste?
For my Sodastream review click the link and enjoy reading what I think!!
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
Thanks for stopping by here today. You can also follow me here: