My First Ever Video Review: SodaStream A World Without Plastic.
Over the weekend I decided to do my first ever video blog review. To my surprise it took me over 10 hours and 200 takes to make.
I decided to edit it bit by bit because my words would just not come out right.
Have you ever tried to film yourself?
Do your world come out as they should?
Or do you get mumbled up too?
I got up at 5a.m this morning to complete it. Still not to happy with it but it is my first and I hope to get better.
That is if I ever make one again!?
I hate seeing myself Arrrgg ..Lol!!
My Husband decided to do one take and show me how it’s done (compared to my 10 hours 200 takes later)
I think he’s just showing off!!!
What do you think????
SodaStream World Without Bottles Jet.
Post contains PR review sample.
I feel so lucky to have been sent a Limited Edition-World without Bottles Jet SodaStream to review.
Imagine if we could cut out plastic bottles from our lives and find different ways to still enjoy pop without all the plastic waste?
For my Sodastream review click the link and enjoy reading what I think!!
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
Thanks for stopping by here today. You can also follow me here: