#MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie. Happy Sunday friends. How is your weekend going? All good, I hope. I’ve had a bad headache from a few glasses of wine on Friday night. All weekend too. Not good! When will I ever learn!? Must drink more water!
I went on a little jog this morning to try and clear my head a bit. It has worked so today I am trying to drink more water to clear it.
Today I linking up with My Sunday Photo to share a picture that I love this week.
#MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie
This photo was taken in a few weeks back when my husband and I went to fetch our 2nd eldest Son back for his Uni placement in Bristol.
We went exploring and went to see The Clifton Suspension Bridge and this picture makes me smile. My Husband was taking a selfie, so I took a selfie of a selfie!!
Have you ever seen The Clifton Suspension Bridge in Bristol?
We walked for miles and miles this day. Taking photos and having a good explore.
I think my Husband said we clocked up 18 miles of walking! All good fun when you have something new to see.
It is amazing. I will have to sort some photos out and share them here soon!
You Might Like These Posts From Bristol:
The Wensleydale Kid: Gromit Unleashed 2:
The Wensleydale Kid that was near the Clifton Observatory.
This sculpture is The Wensleydale Kid and reminds me so much of Woody.
How sweet is he?
A Grand Tribute:
How nice and bronzed.
Cracking Build Gromit:
How cool is this Gromit made out of Lego?
Linking up #MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie with Darren from Photalife:
- The Gallery Trees Is This Weeks Photo Challenge
- At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo
- Silent Sunday: Watching You Watching Me
- Look Bro I’ve lost My Tooth Like You
- Week 55 Of The Gallery Photo Blog Hop: My Blog
- Silent Sunday: On A Sunday!! Butter Wouldn’t Melt!?
- Silent Sunday: 9th October 2011 Bright Red Apples
- Silent Sunday 4th December 2011: All About The Dress
- In The Red: The Silent Sunday Photo Challenge
- Steps To Nowhere: Well Somewhere But Where!?