Naan Breads Pizza: How To Make Some For Yourself .Happy Saturday.
Naan Breads Pizza anyone?
We love making pizza, especially Naan bread pizzas.
They are so easy to make and with the children, and they enjoy making their own with their favourite toppings on them.
We all have a fun choice of different topping for them.
Also soo tasty too!!
Sometimes we all have the same topping, sometimes we have different ones. It all depends on what toppings we have in and what everyone fancy’s on the naan bread pizzas.
How To Make Naan Breads Pizza:
Per Naan bread
- 1 shop bought naan bread
- 3 tablespoons of passata
- Few handfuls of grated mature cheese
- Few handfuls of chopped red, green, yellow peppers
- 3-4 spoonfuls from a drained tin of tuna
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Lay the naan bread on an oven tray and spread the passata on the top of the naan bread.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, then the tuna, then the mixed peppers.
- Cook in the oven for around 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked.
So many different toppings you could change above for.
My favourite toppings are:
Swapping peppers for a few below:
Swapping tuna for:
When I made these for a family of 6 I managed to get 8 in the oven at once making them a fun family snack or supper.
We also love plain cheese and tomatoes ones too.
Do you love making homemade pizzas?
Have you tried Naan bread pizzas?
Fancy making some of these?
You might also like:
Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty meat-free pizza recipe?
Fancy trying this Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe?
We love making pizzas with flatbread or naan bread bases.
So quick and easy to make and also tasty too.