National Coffee Cake Day 7th April. Hello friends,. Happy National Coffee Cake Day & Creative Mondays Blog Hop.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays blog hop. So are you a fan of coffee cake? As today is also National Coffee Cake Day. It is also celebrated every year on April 7th.
National Coffee Cake Day:
Here are some recipes to celebrate today.
- Firstly, Irish Coffee Cupcakes You Will Actually Want To Bake And Eat Right Now!! Anyone for Irish Coffee Cupcakes? We enjoy making cupcakes because they are so much fun to make. What a delicacy! Could you, on the other hand, merely eat one or two? Because once you start, you can’t stop. Irish Coffee Cupcakes You Will Actually Want To Bake And Eat Right Now!!
- Secondly, Irish Coffee Layer Cake: Classic Afternoon Tea Recipe. So you’re seeking for a delicious cake recipe? Do you want to make this Irish coffee layer cake? How delectable! Here, a slice of coffee-flavoured cake is a must. Irish Coffee Layer Cake: Classic Afternoon Tea Recipe.
- Thirdly, Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake. Friends, another day, another delicious recipe to share with you. Anyone for some coffee and walnut cake? Delicious. We enjoy coffee cake as well! Because if you enjoy coffee and walnuts, you will adore this! Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake.
- Fourthly, Fiona Cairns’ Coffee, Cardamom And Walnut Cake. How yummy!! Fiona Cairns’ Coffee, Cardamom And Walnut Cake.
Gluten Free Coffee Cupcakes: Dairy Free Too:
- Fifth, Gluten Free Coffee Cupcakes: Dairy Free Too. So, do you need a gluten-free cupcake recipe today? Are you a coffee enthusiast as well? Do you fancy making these: Gluten Free Coffee Cupcakes (Dairy + Gluten Free). Light, moist and fluffy coffee cupcakes topped with a swirl of coffee buttercream. Also a double coffee hit for true coffee lovers. This recipe is also made using a gluten free sponge mix. Gluten Free Coffee Cupcakes: Dairy Free Too.
- Sixth, Fairtrade Coffee Shot Cup Cakes: How Sweet!? Bake Off winner 2013 Frances Quinn shares her Fairtrade Coffee Shot ‘Cup’ Cakes. Baked and served in take-away coffee cups, they will bring out your inner barista. Fairtrade Coffee Shot Cup Cakes: How Sweet!?
- Last But Not Least, Douwe Egberts Coffee and Walnut Cake: Afternoon Tea. There’s something beautiful about the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee. Especially the aroma of coffee and cooking in the kitchen. I could eat coffee cake and coffee chocolates all day long, but I’ve never had a cup of coffee!!I used to desire coffee cake when I was pregnant with my second child, many moons ago.I used to purchase a slice of cake from a cute tiny coffee shop in our town and hide somewhere to eat it! Because my husband does not drink coffee, I never made one for myself because I would have eaten it all by myself. I’m sharing this delicious Douwe Egberts Coffee and Walnut Cake with you today. Interested in trying some? It’s a lovely small slice to hide and consume. Douwe Egberts Coffee and Walnut Cake: Afternoon Tea.
National Coffee Cake Day 7th April Each Year:
So do you fancy trying any of these recipes? What has got you creative this week? Don’t forget you can also tweet your links to me and I will RT the links to my follower and favourite them. I will also re tweet link you post to Twitter that you post from linky tools too. @clairejustineo #CreativeMondays
By linking up you are giving me permission to maybe feature your post next week. This linky has now closed. Thank you so much for stopping by.
My Morning Coffee Makes Me Feel Like I’ve Got My S*** Together!! My Morning Coffee Reel.