National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House. Hello friends, happy Thursday. So how are you today? Did you know today is National Rubber Ducky Day? Haha, how fun? Rubber Ducks always remind me of our trip to Brighton.
If You Like Rubber Ducks You’ll Love The Duck House In Brighton. I visited Brighton in January 2020. You can read my post here:
40 Years Cousins Reunion In Brighton. Wow-what a weekend. Meeting up with my cousins after 40 years apart was amazing. There was no awkwardness. No silent. Also, no feelings that we did not know each other. Just lots of fun and plenty of laughter. Like we had been the best of friends all our lives. 40 Years Cousins Reunion In Brighton. I had such a fun time in Brighton and really want to go again.
I wanted to visit again with my husband but since covid struck, we never ended up going. So as it is National Rubber Ducky Day, I thought I would share some photos that I never got time to share before. #ThrowBackThursday style.
National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House
In New York!
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There’s nothing you can’t do
Now you’re in New York!
New York rubber ducks. how cool?
These ducks are so scary but so sweet at the same time!
Punk Rubber Ducks- A punk rocker rubber duck, how amazingly cool?
National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House:
What is a rubber duck? It is an inflatable flat-bottomed rubber dinghy. Ha, remember them from being a kid? My children always had these for bath time but never anything as cool as these.
If You Like Rubber Ducks You’ll Love The Duck House In Brighton. The Duck House! They sell over 300 different kinds of imaginative rubber ducks. The ducks might be limited edition in the photos as they are a few years old. If you see any you like the look of stop by their website and see if they still stock them.
The Duck House Brighton address: 4 Union St, Brighton BN1 1HA or Google The Duck House In Brighton. So what do you think? Would you also like to visit?
How sweet are the rubber ducks below? I adore the sunflower one and the red tulip rubber duck. Also, I am so looking forward to spring.
I even found a perfect pair of duck-heeled shoes in the Irregular Choice shop. You must be quackers!! I just adore the heels on the Irregular Choice shoes. Quack quack..
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, 3 Reasons Why Mums Gone To Brighton. Brighton, I hear you shout!? In Winter!? Won’t it be cold? Ha, I will let you know when I back home!! 1.) To Meet Up With 3 Of My Cousins I’ve Not Spent Time With Since We were Younger: Maybe 35 Years Ago Now. 2.) To Take Lots Of Fabulous Photos. 3.) To Hopefully Be Missed At Home!? 3 Reasons Why Mums Gone To Brighton.
- Secondly, Stumbling Upon Chinese New Year Celebrations- Brighton. We had so much fun last week and a highlight in Brighton itself; for me was Stumbling Upon Chinese New Year Celebrations. We could hear the sound of drums getting louder and louder and once we got closer a big yellow dragon came out og the Gars Chinese Restaurant and made us all jump. Once we got over the shock of a big yellow dragon coming out of the restaurant, we all rummage for our phones and enjoyed watching the celebration. Stumbling Upon Chinese New Year Celebrations– Brighton. So much fun and such a great show.
Thirdly, Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point:
- Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point. You might know this but I love my polka dots! Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point. Love these photos which I took in January on our 40 Years Cousins Reunion In Brighton. Such fun memories. Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point: Do you like them too? What I Wore: Skirt: H&M Shoes: Converse. Dots Are What You Need To Make A Point. Love polka dots so much.
- Fourthly, choccywoccydoodah. All the way to Brighton I was excited to try and find choccywoccydoodah and I found it…. All closed 😂 choccywoccydoodah. So upsetting!!
- Fifth, Cappuccino In Brighton. After a fun morning at the pier, we’ve now gone to the pub to warm ourselves up. Having a very strong and milky coffee as drinking in the day gives me a bad head 💕 Cappuccino In Brighton. So yummy.
Sixth, Seagulls Behaving Badly!?
- Seagulls behaving themselves. Not like yesterday. At the pier they flew down at took someone’s food out of their hand. So funny to watch but I would have been fuming if I had just spent a lot of money on food!! Seagulls Behaving Badly. So very funny.
- Seventh, Pink Squid Street Art In Brighton: How Cool!? Hello friends. I also love a bit of street art and I saw this beauty a few weeks ago in Brighton. Charles Street, Brighton. Great location for a fashion photoshoot if you love street art 💕 I like to spot street art wherever I go and Brighton graffiti artists are very talented. This is an amazing piece of work. Pink Squid Street Art In Brighton.
- le Roy Art Gallery In Brighton. Street Art Saturday. Travel is well off the radar at the minute with the Corona-virus so today I thought I would share some photos from a few weeks ago. These photos are from when we were in Brighton for a few days we stumble upon Le Roy Art Gallery. le Roy Art Gallery In Brighton. Street Art Saturday.
- Last but not least, An Outfit Post In The Penthouse In Brighton. When I was away with my cousins in Brighton the other week I crept into their bedroom when they were having breakfast (with their permission of course) as it was a much posher room for a photoshoot! Animal print chair, large mirrors, doors onto the rooftop, and everything. Very nice!! An Outfit Post In The Penthouse In Brighton.
So what do you think about these rubber ducks? Also, which one is your favourite? Because I know, it is hard just to pick one, isn’t it?
Thank you so much for stopping by, also, have a lovely day.