Neon Pink Tea Dress 50’s Vintage Style Polka Dot. Hello friends.
Some so bright on the blog today, you might need to wear your sunglasses!!
Warning you might need your sunglasses on to read this post !!
Neon Pink Tea Dress 50’s Vintage Style Polka Dot:
Yeah, the sun is shining and the sky is blue. Time to grab the shades and out with my favourite dress I brought this week.
This vintage, vintage style dress is covered in my favourite pattern ~ polka dots!! What a great colour too?
It was just laying on the floor at a car boot sale.
The dress was in a pile of clothes just begging to be snapped up by me.
Also only £1-00.
It would be rude not to buy it wouldn’t it?
Neon Pink Tea Dress 50’s Vintage Style Polka Dot Outfit:
Dress ~ Car boot sale
Shoes ~ Tesco
Belt ~ Gift
Bracelets ~ Cutey
Go Bold Or Go Home!
I love polka dots and don’t I own anything with pink polka dots on.
This dress is either vintage or home made I’m not to good at spotting vintage but is very well made.
It looks like new and either way I love It!!
After a morning of dressing up its now time to change back into some old clothes.
So now I can start some jobs done around the house.
Just before the children are back home from school.
I think its a great day to take them a run down to the swimming baths.
You Might Also Like:
Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old:
Firstly, have you been taking any photos this week or have you been enjoying the sunshine too much and forgot?
So my husband took this photo of me over the weekend when we went to visit our eldest Son in Loughborough.
My Daughter and I went shopping for a few things for the beach next week and I treated myself to this fun sun hat.
I was burning hot as it was lovely and sunny and decided to wear my new hat. Make sense. I stop burning and it is easier to carry the shopping bags!! Fashion Advice From A 12-Year-Old.
What I Wore: Day Out In Loughborough:
Secondly, it had been red hot all weekend long here. It has been lovely. How about you, have you had a heatwave too?
It has been almost too hot to do too much in the house too.
Although we had planned a big move around in the boy’s room, we had to get it finished.
Once we started it, it was such a mess mid-move!!
It was a relief once we finished it. Because I hate mess.
I wanted to flop on the floor. I came over all tired! The amount of things crap we keep is unreal!
I need to Spring clean the whole house now and let go of old things. Put it this way I can not wait for the dustbin man to come on Tuesday so I can refill it with old school books that have been kept for years. What I Wore: Day Out In Loughborough.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.