New Haircut, Colour And Beach Waves In My Hair. Hello friends. Happy Friday or should I say, Happy feel-good Friday!!
Yeah, so eventually I have been for a haircut. About time too. It has only been a year and a half since I last went!!
I got to the point where I was out of going and wanted to wait until everything was back to normal but then with second lock-down I realised it’s not getting back to normal yet!!
So I managed to book straight away when the hairdressers reopened this week. I was lucky to get in straight away too, with Christmas just around the corner.
New Haircut, Colour And Beach Waves In My Hair:
Beach waves in my hair make me long for a holiday!! Ha!!
What are beach waves hair? soft wave hair that looks effortless and looks like you have just stepped out of the ocean. It also screams beautiful and effortlessly chic.
How do you do beach waves in medium hair? My hairdresser used big curling tongues and then twisted my hair as she went down it with the curling stick.
Do you need layers for beach waves? No, my hair is all one length.
Don’t you just love a visit to the hairdressers? Got a feeling these curls might not be there too long. Still here today but when I get out of bed tomorrow and slept on them another night, I think they will be gone.
I did watch the hairdresser t0o see how she did them. I will have to try and do them for myself but I can never usually do them the same as the professionals!! Can you?
You can see my little transformation video here: Looking Good.
I am trying to get it brighter blonde again but it will take a few appointments as my dark brown hair had all grown through.
Weekend off work after tonight shift and feeling great. How about you?
What I Wore: Long-sleeved top: Primark
You Might Also Like:
Sunday Selfie And A New Hair Colour:
Firstly, some more over 40 hairstyles.
Happy Sunday friends. How is your weekend going? It is still very windy around here, or at least it was yesterday. I’ve not ventured out this morning yet. Sunday Selfie And A New Hair Colour.
The Pixie-Bob: Over 40 Style:
Secondly, I hope you have had a fun Christmas?
Lots of things still happening around here, roll on when the holidays are over!! Today it is snowing, grr typical when you need to get out and about and get things done. The Pixie-Bob: Over 40 Style.
You Might Also Like:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special