New Year 2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Happy New Year and welcome back to the blog hops.
Today is the first blog hop and Creative Mondays linky party of 2017.
I hope you have all had a nice and relaxing holiday and all ready for joining in the blog hop fun!?
We have had a lovely few weeks with the family. Both my boys have been home from Uni and it was lovely.
New Year 2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Just a quick post this week and the Creative Mondays blog features will be back next week once I have got back into blogging after some time off 😄
Now onto the party and share with us what has been getting you creative over the last few weeks.
Link up, grab a drink and have fun hopping around the blog hop.
New Year 2017 Creative Mondays Blog Hop Requests:
Please add a link straight up to a specific blog post with some kind of Creative theme. Link anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog unless you have nothing particular to share this week.
Feel free to add between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this week.
Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
Please try to visit and comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please stop by and visit if some bloggers stop by your blog.
Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
Have lots of fun hoping around the list.
You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo
Hope you will stop by on Wednesday for our photography blog hop?
Ths blog hop has now closed. Hit the home button to find our latest blog hop.
You Might Like:
7 Blue Dresses For Dress In Blue Day: Cancer Awareness:
#WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp Hello friends. Happy Friday. How has your week been?
All go here with one child poorly hen another! My longest shift at work today of the 2 weeks rota too. I am worn out! I do hope it goes by quickly. 7 Blue Dresses For Dress In Blue Day: Cancer Awareness.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing