Newark Castle And A Trip To The Charity Shops. Hello friends. Happy Wednesday. Thanks so much for stopping by here today and joining us for The Wednesday Link Up.
#TheWednesdayLinkUp So how are you today? Happy Hump Day.
A few weekends ago, when we both had a Saturday off work. We had a lovely day out in Newark and a walk around the castle and town centre.
A lovely day out at Newark, with the family. It has been ages since we last visited Newark. My day used to love the auction here down by the river.
Newark Castle And A Trip To The Charity Shops:
About Newark-on-Trent or Newark: Newark is a market town and civil parish in the Newark and Sherwood district of Nottinghamshire, England. It also makes a lovely day out. You can visit the castle and have a walk around the town centre. Lots of lovely shops to visit too. Newark is also a thriving market town located just off the A1 on the east side of Nottinghamshire.
Newark Castle And A Trip To The Charity Shops:
After an interesting walk around the castle grounds, lots of fun photos we had a walk around the town. There looked like lots of nice places to eat and drink but we were full up from breakfast.
Next time we might visit one of the pubs or go for afternoon tea there when we have more time.
I did stumble upon two White Rose Fashion Boutique Charity Shops in Newark and brought lots of goodies. They had a beautiful collection of ladies’ clothing and some great named clothing brands.
I did buy a gorgeous Marilyn Monroe style dress, a fun bright patterned tunic, and a lovely floaty kimono. Keep a lookout for me wearing them soon!!
What a view behind me! Loved visiting Newark Castle, in Nottinghamshire.
Love this pink sparkly top 💕 Also love this kimono. The jeans are years old but oh so comfy and of course, how can I not mention these adorable polka dot trainers I had for my birthday!!
“Let us live like flowers, wild and beautiful and drenched in sun.”
Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. LL Cool J.
Newark Castle And A Trip To The Charity Shops #LinkUp
What I Wore: kimono: Yummi | Pink sparkly jumper: Tu Clothing | Skinny jeans: Primark: Polka dot trainers: Tu Clothing
Stop by Instagram for my last photo from my #9postgrid in Newark and my family even my son’s girlfriend are all used to me just stopping and posing for photos lol. Love this one 💕 Newark On Instagram.
09/06/2021 The Wednesday Link Up was The Wordless Or Not so Wordless Wednesday Link-Up:
- Do you have any photos to share with us today? Did you know every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday you can share your blog posts and Instagram posts here?
- Join us every; Monday for Creative Mondays. Wednesday for The Wednesday Link Up. Friday for The Weekend Link Up. Link up any posts you like and have fun visiting a few posts of your choice on the link-up. Sharing is caring. It would be great if you could leave a comment below or link back to the link-up. I will try to stop by everyone’s posts and share my favourite posts on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
09/06/2021 The Wednesday Link Up List.
- You can also tag me @clairejustineoxox on Instagram posts or stories using the #thewednesdaylinkup hashtag and I will share your post on my stories with all my followers. Sign Up To Receive A Reminder When The Next Link Ups Are Live At Mailchimp.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled It. Love this pink and green Peanuts sweatshirt that my husband treated me to a few weeks ago when he was picking our daughter up a Friends sweatshirt. (My daughter’s sweater was from the hit TV show Friends and it says, ‘You’re My Lobster’ Friend! So cool too, another cute one!!). Have you seen them? Both worth checking out if you like sweatshirts. Both bought from Tu clothing a few weeks ago. Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt.
- Secondly, A Walk Over Tower Bridge: Thing’s To Do In London when it’s raining!! Come On A Walk Inside And Over Tower Bridge With Us today. It is a lot warmer inside than it was on this day. Just under 2 days in London and it was chucking it down with rain. Typical!! Oh no, what to do in London when it’s raining? Well, we went to a few museums and took a visit to the top of Tower Bridge. I had my big cosy coat on and guess what!! It is no good in the rain. I was soaking. We did not take an umbrella either!! EEK!! A Walk Over Tower Bridge.
- Thirdly, A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress. So I am trying to work on being happier and healthier from this week. After losing my dad a few weeks ago and being really stressed out. but it is really hard at the minute. A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress.
Rainbow Crossing In Camden London, UK Travel:
- Fourthly, Rainbow Crossing In Camden London, UK Travel. I had a great day in London yesterday with my husband and daughter. The sun was shining and the streets were very busy. It felt like things were starting to get back to normal. Let’s hope so if we can and stay safe and well. Rainbow Crossing In Camden London, UK Travel.
- Fifthly, World Green Roof Day. As today is World Green Roof Day I thought I would share some photos that I took in Sky Garden last year. We love to visit Sky Garden when we are in London but at the minute as is harder to book when you are there as places are limited. We must plan our trips better instead of deciding the day before that we are going to London the next day!! World Green Roof Day.
Thank you so much for stopping by.