Not So Lazy Summer: What I Wore.
I see lots of people are getting ready for back to school but we still have 2 weeks of fun left here before my children go back to school.
Busy, busy with lots more days out and nights away planned.
Not to mention my last minute rush in getting all school uniforms brought!!
Where would the fun be if I got it all early and not pulling my hair out every year as it is sold out!?!
I think lazy days though.
My children would let me rest and sleep in but Mollie my puppy does not let me rest for a minute.
She always wants to go walking or someone to play ball with.
She is adorable though, so I don’t mind getting up early.
She love to come everywhere with us. Days out one the train, walk to the shops.
A few weeks ago we stayed with my Mum and Dad in their caravan and she came too.
We took her everywhere, all day then eventually sneaked out for dinner when she was resting.
At the minute I can only wear my cheap or old clothes around her.
So far this week she has ripped 3 of my favourite maxi dresses.
Hides shoes too, oh yes she loves biting them !!
She gets so excited and wants to play all the time. So when you have things to do she pulls at your clothes for attention. If you kick her ball, she is ok.
I was up a ladder painting a few days ago, trying to finish my shed off.
She snook up and grabbed my dress, pulled it hard and split it just under my bum!!
Our dinner we got to sneak out for was delicious!!
Not So Lazy Summer: What I Wore
What I Wore:
Ballet cardigan: Kookai
I am hoping that is my 3 up and no more dresses getting ripped.
Wearing my jeans today.
I am wondering how long it takes for a puppy to grow out of this!?!
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake
- 5 Holiday Salads To Try Out And Make
- 14 Curry Recipes To Warm You Up This Autumn