Not So Lazy Summer: What I Wore.
I see lots of people are getting ready for back to school but we still have 2 weeks of fun left here before my children go back to school.
Busy, busy with lots more days out and nights away planned.
Not to mention my last minute rush in getting all school uniforms brought!!
Where would the fun be if I got it all early and not pulling my hair out every year as it is sold out!?!
I think lazy days though.
My children would let me rest and sleep in but Mollie my puppy does not let me rest for a minute.
She always wants to go walking or someone to play ball with.
She is adorable though, so I don’t mind getting up early.
She love to come everywhere with us. Days out one the train, walk to the shops.
A few weeks ago we stayed with my Mum and Dad in their caravan and she came too.
We took her everywhere, all day then eventually sneaked out for dinner when she was resting.
At the minute I can only wear my cheap or old clothes around her.
So far this week she has ripped 3 of my favourite maxi dresses.
Hides shoes too, oh yes she loves biting them !!
She gets so excited and wants to play all the time. So when you have things to do she pulls at your clothes for attention. If you kick her ball, she is ok.
I was up a ladder painting a few days ago, trying to finish my shed off.
She snook up and grabbed my dress, pulled it hard and split it just under my bum!!
Our dinner we got to sneak out for was delicious!!
Not So Lazy Summer: What I Wore
What I Wore:
Ballet cardigan: Kookai
I am hoping that is my 3 up and no more dresses getting ripped.
Wearing my jeans today.
I am wondering how long it takes for a puppy to grow out of this!?!
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever