Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie. If you could have just one smoothie every day, what would it be? What ingredients would it have in it?
A perfect smoothie for me has to have a well-balanced mixture of fruits, yogurts, a variety of milk and sometimes oats or protein.
How about you, what consistency do you like? Mine always have banana’s in them. Sometime’s raspberries, strawberries or Summer fruits.
Mostly peanut butter. Love spinach and I quite often add yogurt in them.
I do like to add some fresh and some frozen fruits in them so it makes them nice and cold.
Today I have a tasty smoothie to share. With lots of things I would always love to have in an every morning smoothie too:
A Yummy Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie anyone?
How To Make A Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
1 Cup Spinach
½ Cup Raspberries
½ Cup Rachel’s Greek Style Natural Yogurt
½ Cup Coconut Water
1 ½ Cups Almond Milk
Nutribullet Raspberry Breakfast Smoothie Method:
1. Add the spinach, banana, raspberries, Rachel’s Greek Style Natural yogurt and almonds to the Nutribullet.
2. Pour in the almond milk and coconut milk until it reaches the ‘fill’ line.
3. Blend together until completely smooth.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Recipe c/o Rachel’s.
A nice healthy smoothie for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Jam packed full of vitamins too.
What do you think? Would you like to try this smoothie?
What would your key ingredient have to be in a smoothie every day?
Love to hear your thoughts.
If you are looking for any more smoothie inspiration check out my smoothie recipes.
What to eat in a breakfast smoothie?
Here are mine:
Things that I like to mix and match in my breakfast smoothies:
Also, I like to add protein into them after a workout at the gym. At the minute I have some Cookies & Cream protein and it tastes amazing!!
Over to you, now share with me your favourite smoothie flavours.
What is your favourite breakfast smoothie? Do you have any Nutribullet smoothies to share with us? If so, leave a link in the comments. Are you looking for any more smoothie recipe?
Check out all our latest smoothie recipes here: Smoothies.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go