NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’: Have you ever been or are dreaming about going?
Happy Thursday, friends.
NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’
One place I have always dreamt of going to is ‘New York’.
All the best films are set in NY, don’t ya think!?!
How amazing would it be to go!?!
Shopping, site-seeing and amazing food.
Man v Food style meals.
Not that I could eat to much but I would take a look at the sweet challenges.
Diners, huge pancakes and shopping for Jimmy Choo shoes!!
Dream ,dream , dream… Zzzzzzzzzz…
Nearest thing I will get to NYC at the minute is with this Primark T-shirt!!
My Husband always tells me ‘he will take me one day’..
Maybe one year when the children are older!?
I may train up for the New York Marathon!?
2 things at once to tick off the bucket list.
Back to earth with a bang and reality.
All the exercise I have been doing over the last few week have finally caught up with me.
So a nice easy week for me and back on it Monday…
Just before the children break up for summer on Wednesday…
What I Wore:
T-shirt ~ Primark
Scarf necklace ~ c/o BHS
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes ~ Longsdale
Have you ever visited New York, New York? If so, is it as magical as I dream it is?
Where are your dream places to visit?
Some Places I Have Visited:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine