NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’: Have you ever been or are dreaming about going?
Happy Thursday, friends.
NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’
One place I have always dreamt of going to is ‘New York’.
All the best films are set in NY, don’t ya think!?!
How amazing would it be to go!?!
Shopping, site-seeing and amazing food.
Man v Food style meals.
Not that I could eat to much but I would take a look at the sweet challenges.
Diners, huge pancakes and shopping for Jimmy Choo shoes!!
Dream ,dream , dream… Zzzzzzzzzz…
Nearest thing I will get to NYC at the minute is with this Primark T-shirt!!
My Husband always tells me ‘he will take me one day’..
Maybe one year when the children are older!?
I may train up for the New York Marathon!?
2 things at once to tick off the bucket list.
Back to earth with a bang and reality.
All the exercise I have been doing over the last few week have finally caught up with me.
So a nice easy week for me and back on it Monday…
Just before the children break up for summer on Wednesday…
What I Wore:
T-shirt ~ Primark
Scarf necklace ~ c/o BHS
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes ~ Longsdale
Have you ever visited New York, New York? If so, is it as magical as I dream it is?
Where are your dream places to visit?
Some Places I Have Visited:
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue