NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’: Have you ever been or are dreaming about going?
Happy Thursday, friends.
NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’
One place I have always dreamt of going to is ‘New York’.
All the best films are set in NY, don’t ya think!?!
How amazing would it be to go!?!
Shopping, site-seeing and amazing food.
Man v Food style meals.
Not that I could eat to much but I would take a look at the sweet challenges.
Diners, huge pancakes and shopping for Jimmy Choo shoes!!
Dream ,dream , dream… Zzzzzzzzzz…
Nearest thing I will get to NYC at the minute is with this Primark T-shirt!!
My Husband always tells me ‘he will take me one day’..
Maybe one year when the children are older!?
I may train up for the New York Marathon!?
2 things at once to tick off the bucket list.
Back to earth with a bang and reality.
All the exercise I have been doing over the last few week have finally caught up with me.
So a nice easy week for me and back on it Monday…
Just before the children break up for summer on Wednesday…
What I Wore:
T-shirt ~ Primark
Scarf necklace ~ c/o BHS
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes ~ Longsdale
Have you ever visited New York, New York? If so, is it as magical as I dream it is?
Where are your dream places to visit?
Some Places I Have Visited:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review