NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’: Have you ever been or are dreaming about going?
Happy Thursday, friends.
NYC: I Have Always Dreamt Of Visiting Is ‘New York’
One place I have always dreamt of going to is ‘New York’.
All the best films are set in NY, don’t ya think!?!
How amazing would it be to go!?!
Shopping, site-seeing and amazing food.
Man v Food style meals.
Not that I could eat to much but I would take a look at the sweet challenges.
Diners, huge pancakes and shopping for Jimmy Choo shoes!!
Dream ,dream , dream… Zzzzzzzzzz…
Nearest thing I will get to NYC at the minute is with this Primark T-shirt!!
My Husband always tells me ‘he will take me one day’..
Maybe one year when the children are older!?
I may train up for the New York Marathon!?
2 things at once to tick off the bucket list.
Back to earth with a bang and reality.
All the exercise I have been doing over the last few week have finally caught up with me.
So a nice easy week for me and back on it Monday…
Just before the children break up for summer on Wednesday…
What I Wore:
T-shirt ~ Primark
Scarf necklace ~ c/o BHS
Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch
Shoes ~ Longsdale
Have you ever visited New York, New York? If so, is it as magical as I dream it is?
Where are your dream places to visit?
Some Places I Have Visited:
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass