One Woman And Her Dog! Happy Monday friends 🖐. Hope your all well?After a few rough weeks things are starting to pick up around here.
Life lately has got in the way and I last mentioned in previous posts, life was throwing me a few lemons. Well since then life had also thrown me a few crap apples too!! (is this even a thing!!).
One Woman And Her Dog!
Well anyway I’m on a mission now to do more things I love and try not to stress about things that have happened things that are going to happen.
This week I am trying to force myself into doing more things I love as I can easily lock myself away from the world at times.
One thing I love is Autumn walkies with Mollie. Wrapping up warm and going on a nice long walk. Popping on my nice and warm walking boots and getting out in the fresh air.
I am loving these walking boots I found in the garage at the minute too as they keep my feet lovely and dry.
I really need to start getting into taking more photos again. I have been really busy lately catching up on housework as I am trying to clear out my shed and garage.
Hopefully in a few weeks we are having our garage made into a dinning room and I can not wait to get started.
I am thinking of making it into a chill out room with a dinning table and thinking it would be great as a Friends style cafe!!
How cool a Central Perk style room? I just need to design it now!
Are you enjoying Autumn?
Mollie Enjoying Frisbee Time:
One Woman And Her Dog!
Link Up Below
This Linky Has Now Closed. Please Hit The Home Page To Find Our Latest Link Up’s
Thanks For Linking Up
You Might Like:
The Fashion Blogger & Her Beautiful Mollie #LinkUp
The fashion blogger and her beautiful Border Collie, Mollie.
#imovie #imovietrailer #BorderBollie #Fashion #Fun #ILoveMyDog
What a mixed up title eh!? Lol. I’m not too good at thinking of titles, am I?
I need to research them more. You would think after 9 years I would be an expert but I’m not! There said it 🙂
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine