One Woman And Her Dog! Happy Monday friends 🖐. Hope your all well?After a few rough weeks things are starting to pick up around here.
Life lately has got in the way and I last mentioned in previous posts, life was throwing me a few lemons. Well since then life had also thrown me a few crap apples too!! (is this even a thing!!).
One Woman And Her Dog!
Well anyway I’m on a mission now to do more things I love and try not to stress about things that have happened things that are going to happen.
This week I am trying to force myself into doing more things I love as I can easily lock myself away from the world at times.
One thing I love is Autumn walkies with Mollie. Wrapping up warm and going on a nice long walk. Popping on my nice and warm walking boots and getting out in the fresh air.
I am loving these walking boots I found in the garage at the minute too as they keep my feet lovely and dry.
I really need to start getting into taking more photos again. I have been really busy lately catching up on housework as I am trying to clear out my shed and garage.
Hopefully in a few weeks we are having our garage made into a dinning room and I can not wait to get started.
I am thinking of making it into a chill out room with a dinning table and thinking it would be great as a Friends style cafe!!
How cool a Central Perk style room? I just need to design it now!
Are you enjoying Autumn?
Mollie Enjoying Frisbee Time:
One Woman And Her Dog!
You Might Like:
The Fashion Blogger & Her Beautiful Mollie #LinkUp
The fashion blogger and her beautiful Border Collie, Mollie.
#imovie #imovietrailer #BorderBollie #Fashion #Fun #ILoveMyDog
What a mixed up title eh!? Lol. I’m not too good at thinking of titles, am I?
I need to research them more. You would think after 9 years I would be an expert but I’m not! There said it 🙂
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea