One Woman And Her Dog! Happy Monday friends 🖐. Hope your all well?After a few rough weeks things are starting to pick up around here.
Life lately has got in the way and I last mentioned in previous posts, life was throwing me a few lemons. Well since then life had also thrown me a few crap apples too!! (is this even a thing!!).
One Woman And Her Dog!
Well anyway I’m on a mission now to do more things I love and try not to stress about things that have happened things that are going to happen.
This week I am trying to force myself into doing more things I love as I can easily lock myself away from the world at times.
One thing I love is Autumn walkies with Mollie. Wrapping up warm and going on a nice long walk. Popping on my nice and warm walking boots and getting out in the fresh air.
I am loving these walking boots I found in the garage at the minute too as they keep my feet lovely and dry.
I really need to start getting into taking more photos again. I have been really busy lately catching up on housework as I am trying to clear out my shed and garage.
Hopefully in a few weeks we are having our garage made into a dinning room and I can not wait to get started.
I am thinking of making it into a chill out room with a dinning table and thinking it would be great as a Friends style cafe!!
How cool a Central Perk style room? I just need to design it now!
Are you enjoying Autumn?
Mollie Enjoying Frisbee Time:
One Woman And Her Dog!
Link Up Below
Thanks For Linking Up
You Might Like:
The Fashion Blogger & Her Beautiful Mollie #LinkUp
The fashion blogger and her beautiful Border Collie, Mollie.
#imovie #imovietrailer #BorderBollie #Fashion #Fun #ILoveMyDog
What a mixed up title eh!? Lol. I’m not too good at thinking of titles, am I?
I need to research them more. You would think after 9 years I would be an expert but I’m not! There said it 🙂
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review