Orange And Mango Mojo Marinade.
Happy Wednesday, not long for the weekend now.
The sun has got its hat on!! Oh yes it has 😳
How lovely has the weather been this week?
It has been gorgeous.
I am looking forward to the weekend as the husband is going to be off work for a change. BBQ’s galore!? Hopefully, if the weather stays like this!? Hopefully lots of running to be done too, if it is not too hot first thing.
With BBQ Week 29th May – 4th June 2017 just around the corner and the sun finally making an appearance, I thought I would share a tasty Marinade recipe with you from Sparkling Ice.
A Sparkling Orange and Mango Mojo Marinade to smother onto chicken wings and ribs before cooking.
Yield: 500ml marinade
Prep time: 10 minutes
Marinate time: At least 10 hours or overnight
How To Make Orange And Mango Mojo Marinade:
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 350ml Sparkling Ice Orange Mango flavoured water
- 6 cloves of peeled garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeño halved and seeded
- 120ml cup of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
Orange And Mango Mojo Marinade Method:
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until mixture is smooth (approximately 30 seconds).
2. For best results: marinade your desired meat at least 10 hours or overnight.
Orange And Mango Mojo Marinade. Recipe and images courtesy of Sparkling Ice.
Taking of BBQ’S, I am now off to get mine out of the shed and give it a freshen up.
I can now wait to start cooking on it again.
Do you have your BBQ out and ready to use yet?
You may also like:
This salad to serve up at your BBQ’S too:
Looking for some BBQ tips?
Or looking for some healthy advice?
And last but not least, how about 3 yummy and fruity Summer Afternoon Treats?
As always, I would love to hear your thoughts.