Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Oetker.
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf. Hello friends, so how are you today?
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf, anyone?
How To Make A Orange, Hazelnut and Caramel Vegan Loaf:
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf. Indulge in the perfect harmony of flavours with this Orange, Hazelnut, and Caramel Vegan Loaf.
This delectable treat combines zesty orange, rich hazelnuts, and luscious caramel in every bite. Savour the goodness of vegan baking with this irresistible loaf – a delightful dessert that’s cruelty-free and bursting with flavour.
Prep, cooling & cooking time: 50minutes
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 2tbsp Hazelnut butter (peanut or almond butter will also work fine)
- 125ml (plus 1 ½ tbsp) Maple syrup
- ½ tsp Dr. Oetker Caramel Flavour
- 150ml Coconut cream (chilled in the fridge)
- 180ml Hazelnut milk
- 2 Oranges
- 1½ tsp Cider vinegar
- 75g (2.5ozl) Blanched roasted hazelnuts
- 150g (5 ozl) Plain flour
- 1tsp (5g, 1 sachet) Dr. Oetker Baking Powder
- 1tsp (7g, 1 sachet) Dr. Oetker Bicarbonate of Soda
- 60 ml Sunflower oil, plus extra to grease
How To Make An Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf :
For the caramel drizzle; mix the hazelnut butter, 1 ½ tbsp of the maple syrup and the caramel extract until combined then whisk in the coconut cream until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4. Grease a 450g loaf tin and line with baking parchment.
- In a jug add the hazelnut milk to the vinegar and set aside for 10 mins. finely grate the zest of one of the oranges, slice the zest off the other one into thin strips and reserve for decoration.
- Blend 60g of the hazelnuts in the food processor until finely ground. In a medium bowl mix them with the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Mix in the oil and fine orange zest with the hazelnut milk until smooth, add the Maple Syrup, then pour into the bowl with the dry ingredients, folding together gently using a balloon whisk until just combined.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30-35 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Once cool enough to handle turn out on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle over a little of the caramel topping (serve the rest on the side), chop the remaining hazelnuts and sprinkle over the cake along with the zest strips.
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf. Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Oetker. So what do you think of this Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf? Do you also fancy making one?
You might also like:
Vegan Chestnut And Beetroot Wellingtons With Watercress Pesto:
Firstly, Vegan Chestnut And Beetroot Wellingtons With Watercress Pesto. Are you looking for some vegan recipes? Furthermore, vegan recipes? For vegetarians and vegans, there’s not a nut roast in sight but these fabulous Wellingtons instead.
They also make a stunning addition to any festive table with the rich red of the beetroot contrasting with the bright green of the pesto. Vegan Chestnut And Beetroot Wellingtons With Watercress Pesto.
Pyrex – Vegan-Friendly Spiced Wild Rice:
Secondly, Pyrex – Vegan-Friendly Spiced Wild Rice. Today I have a tasty recipe to share with you from Pyrex – Vegan-Friendly Spiced Wild Rice. Perfect as a side dish to your main course. Vegan-Friendly Spiced Wild Rice.
Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt:
Thirdly, Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt. Are you also looking for any how-to-make vegan recipes? Do you also fancy making some Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt? So tasty! This vegan recipe is also great for a dinner party. Indulge in the savoury delight of vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis paired perfectly with refreshing Minted Yogurt. Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt.
Last But Not Least, 4 Italian-Inspired Recipes For World Vegan Month. Did you know veganism will be 74 years old this time next week? What better way to celebrate than with delicious and nutritious recipes!
The Vegan Society has commissioned a set of Italian-inspired recipes to celebrate World Vegan Month. 4 Italian-Inspired Recipes For World Vegan Month.
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf:
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post. Claire Justine Oxox- Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. You can also read more about me here: Over 50s Lifestyle Blog. Also, follow along on Facebook for regular updates.