Serve the with warm toast and butter..
1 x 12 hole muffin tin
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1 Frozen cocktail sausage
- 1 Slice of mushroom
- 1 egg
- Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 190c /Gas mark 5 / 375f ( total cooking time 24-26 minutes).
- Spray each muffin hole you will be using with cooking spray.
- Add 1 cocktail sausage and 1 slice of mushroom to each hole.
- Cook in the pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray and place one egg in each hole, sprinkle with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook for around 14-16 minutes depending on how you like your egg.
- Serve with warm toast and butter.