Are you looking for a tasty overnight oats recipe?
Today I am sharing this Overnight Cardamom and Coconut Oats with Chia Jam recipe with you-
This recipe makes a great breakfast if you don’t have much time in the morning; once made you can eat it wherever and whenever you want.
Serve in a portable container for breakfast on-the-go.
Overnight Cardamom & Coconut Oats with Chia Jam:
(Gluten and Dairy Free).
Serves: 1 (with plenty of jam left over)
Takes: 35 minutes plus chilling
What You Need:
For The Jam:
- 500g red fruits, fresh or frozen
- 4-5 tbsp Meridian maple syrup, to taste
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For The Oats:
- 5 tbsp rolled oats
- Seeds of 1 cardamom pod crushed in a pestle
- 1 tbsp Meridian coconut and almond butter or Meridian coconut and peanut butter
- 2 tsp Meridian maple syrup
- 150ml almond milk
- Fruit to serve
What You Do:
To Make Chia Jam:
- Combine the fruit with Meridian maple syrup and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and the chia seeds and lemon juice, stir well and continue to cook for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 of hours.
To Make The Overnight Oats:
- Mix together the oats and cardamom. Beat the Meridian Coconut and Peanut Butter (or Meridian Coconut and Almond Butter) and Meridian maple syrup into the almond milk and tip over the oats.
- Stir well, cover and leave to soak overnight (or at least for 2 hrs).
- In the morning layer the oats and some of the jam into a jar or swirl in a bowl and top with fresh fruit.
*Recipe and photography by Meridian Foods.
No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Overnight Cardamom And Coconut Oats With Chia Jam recipe?
Love to hear your thoughts.