Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce anyone!? Hello friends, so how are you today? Do you also fancy some pancakes for breakfast? Peanut butter pancakes? With caramel popcorn sauce? So yummy.
How To Make Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce:
Yes, indulgent! And yes, delicious!!
Preparation 20 minutes | Cooking 20 minutes
200g self-raising flour
50g peanut butter powder
2tsp Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar
Pinch of salt
2 large eggs
100g Greek-style natural yogurt
A little vegetable oil, for cooking
For The Sauce And Topping:
100g Lyle’s Golden Syrup
100g Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar
2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
80g salted popcorn
How To Make This Recipe:
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to150°C/Fan 130°C/Gas Mark 2.
2. Put the flour, peanut butter powder, 2tsp Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar and salt into a large mixing bowl. Crack in the eggs and add the yogurt and milk. Use a whisk to beat the ingredients together to make a smooth batter.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 2-3 drops of oil. Ladle in about one-eight of the batter and cook gently until bubbles appear and set on the surface after about 1 minute. Flip over to cook the other side, then transfer to sheets of kitchen paper. Make 8 small pancakes altogether, adding a few more drops of oil to the frying pan with each one.
4. Stack the pancakes on a heatproof serving plate, cover with foil and place in the oven to keep warm while you make the sauce.
5. Put the Lyle’s Golden Syrup into a saucepan with the Tate & Lyle Muscovado Sugar, butter and peanut butter. Heat gently until melted and smooth, then cook over a low heat for 1-2 minutes. Add a handful of the popcorn.
6 Serve the pancake stack with extra popcorn, with the sauce poured over them. To serve, cut the stack into wedges with a sharp knife and transfer to serving plates.
Cook’s Tip: You’ll also find peanut butter powder in most supermarkets and health food stores.
Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce:
Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce. Recipe c/o Lyle’s Golden Syrup. This recipe is made using Lyle’s Golden Syrup, for more delicious recipes visit Lyles Golden Syrup.
So what do you think of these Peanut Butter Pancakes With Salted Caramel Popcorn Sauce? Do you also fancy making some? Because I know I do.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. It’s time for a new week to begin, and I’ve got a delicious recipe to share with you today. So are you a fan of ice cream? We all enjoy ice cream around here. I adore how many different kinds of ices you can manufacture at home. Do you enjoy making ice cream at home? What about a spoonful of peanut butter? Are you a fan of the show? Peanut butter is a favourite of ours as well!! Today I’m going to share a delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe with you — This decadent ice cream is a delicious substitute for classic dairy ice cream. Adults and children alike enjoy the unexpected crunch provided by the chocolate and peanuts, which is frequently lacking in regular ice cream. What a delicacy. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. So yummy.
Secondly, Peanut Butter And Jam Cupcakes By Debbie Nicholas. Guest post today on the blog sharing some yummy Peanut Butter and Jam Cupcakes, how delicious!? By Debbie Nicholas. Debbie says: ‘These yummy cupcakes are so easy – perfect for kids and grown-ups alike. And there’s the added excitement of seeing the jam ooze out of the middle when you bite!’ Peanut Butter And Jam Cupcakes By Debbie Nicholas. So good.
Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes:
Thirdly, Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes. So you want to try a new cupcake recipe? Something enjoyable to do with the kids this weekend or for a birthday celebration? Something to bring to afternoon tea with friends?
If that’s the case, try these delicious Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes. What’s not to love about a fairy cake, peanut butter and raspberry sponge cakes topped with a delicious raspberry jam icing? Raspberry and Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes. So yummy.
Fourthly, Ombre Chocolate Peanut Butter Celebration Cake. A chocolate peanut butter ombre cake for a special occasion. So delicious and delectable. This show-stopping cake is rich and decadent, and it’s topped with shards of salted peanut brittle for a stunning finale. Ombre Chocolate Peanut Butter Celebration Cake. So tasty. Also great for a party.
Fifth, Peanut Butter Cupcakes And How To Make Some. Also, how stunning do these appear to be? Everyone will enjoy these delectable cupcakes covered with a luscious chocolate peanut butter icing. This dish is vegan-friendly. Peanut Butter Cupcakes And How To Make Some. So good.