Pecan and Banana Crumpets. Sunday, Happy Sunday. I hope it is nice and sunny for you today? Any fun plans for today to finish the weekend in style? Nothing much planned here. A nice walk out to the park with the children and Mollie the Border Collie, methinks.
Looking for a new week day breakfast recipe? Something tasty quick and easy to make? With minimal effort? Sometimes it is hard to think up new and exciting breakfast recipes for the children to try. My children get bored of anything they have more than a few times for breakfast and want to try something new.
Here is something they have not tried before; pecan and banana crumpets. Have you ever tried pecan butter before? Have you ever topped your crumpets with banana and pecan butter? Fancy trying something different today too?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Pecan and Banana Crumpets Ingredients.
- Secondly, Pecan and Banana Crumpets Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Pecan And Banana Crumpets:
So how about making up some of these yummy Pecan and Banana Crumpets? Simply spread slice and serve for a deliciously nutty treat. How cool?
These are also: (Dairy Free, Vegan).
Prep Time: 2 minutes
How to make:
What You Need:
- 4 crumpets
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 tsp Meridian pecan butter
What You Do:
- Toast the crumpets, pile on the sliced banana and drizzle with pecan butter.
Notes: For an extra bit of indulgence add a drizzle of maple syrup too. Why not try out different nut butters and seasonal berries?
This is a guest post: Recipe and recipe photo courtesy of Meridian Foods. So what do you think of these pecan and banana crumpets? My children love banana’s and love crumpets but never tried them together so I can not wait to make these for them. I can not wait to make them for me too.
Do you fancy trying them? Let us know your thoughts below if you get to make some. Try now or Pin to try for another day.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. How about trying this tasty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? Not just for Halloween. Great to enjoy throughout the day or as a great alternative dessert after a Christmas Roast. So what do you think? Fancy giving this one a go? Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. So tasty.
- Secondly, Superfood Christmas Salad. Fancy making a Superfood Christmas Salad? Today I have a tasty superfood salad recipe to share with you. Walnuts have long been considered synonymous with the festive season. Often enjoyed freshly cracked open with a nutcracker, or more commonly bought already shelled, walnuts are used in a variety of sweet and savoury seasonal dishes – or simply enjoyed on their own! Superfood Christmas Salad. So good.
- Thirdly, How To Make Crispy Bbq Chicken With Avocado Salsa. Yesterday’s weather was really gorgeous; it felt like summer! Today I’d like to share a nice Summery recipe with you: Crispy Bbq Chicken With Avocado Salsa by Lisa Roukin (Summertime means al fresco dining, and this sun-kissed meal will be a hit at all your summer BBQs and garden gatherings!) How To Make Crispy BBQ Chicken With Avocado Salsa. So moreish.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.