Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls From Lotte Duncan. Hello friends, happy Sunday. So how are you today? Also, fancy making some hot Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning? Or any morning! How yummy!?
In Sweden, cinnamon rolls are thought to have originated. They have grown in popularity, and they are now adored in the UK. Initial Cinnamon Roll Day was in 1999. Cinnamon Roll Day was established in Sweden with the goal of promoting this delicacy. Also, the day to celebrate these yummy treats is 4th of October. But I could eat one every day of the week!! Could you too?
In 1960, the first IKEA restaurant opened with just coffee and cold products before gradually expanding to include hot food, which of course included their famous cinnamon buns.
This post also contains affiliate links and banner ads. So this means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Roll Ingredients.
- Secondly, Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Roll Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Indulge in the perfect blend of sweet and nutty with these Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls. These freshly baked treats are infused with cinnamon and filled with a delicious mix of pecans and cranberries, offering a delightful twist on a classic recipe. Treat yourself to the ultimate comfort food and make these Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls today.
Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls:
Filling For Cinnamon Rolls. Our homemade filling contains eight ingredients, including nuts, maple syrup, butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
The Ideal Flour For Cinnamon Rolls? strong white bread flour.
What Could I Possibly Put In My Cinnamon Rolls? How about pecans and maple syrup?
Prep time: 40 mins
Cook time: ¼ hr
Serves › 16
- 900g strong white bread flour – sieved
- 75g dried cranberries
- 2 tsp dried fast acting yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 300ml hot milk and 300ml hot water mixed together
For The Filling:
- 50g butter, softened
- 100g light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 75g pecan nuts – roughly chopped
- 300g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Boiling water
You Will Need:
- Baking Parchment*
- Mixer With A Dough Hook
How To Make Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls:
- Firstly, pour the flour, cranberries, yeast, salt and sugar into a mixer with the dough hook attachment. Add the hot milk and water until fully incorporated and continue to mix for five minutes.
- Remove the dough hook, cover the dough and leave in a warm place for 1 ½ hours until doubled in size. (if you don’t’ have a mixer….pour all the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl, add the liquid and used your hands to mix it well.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes…then return to a clean bowl, cover and leave to rise for 1 ½ hours as above).
- After this time, return the bowl and dough to your mixer and knead with the dough hook for a further 4-5 minutes. (Or once again knock back and knead on a floured surface).
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface until it is a square measuring approx 60x60cm. Spread the butter all over the top, right to the edges.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the butter, again making sure you reach the edges. Now sprinkle over the pecans.
- Roll the dough into a sausage shape from the longest edge, nice and even and keeping the sausage tight. Now slice the sausage into sixteen even pieces.
- Place the baking parchments onto a 2.5 cm deep, approx. 30×35 cm sized baking tray.
- Turn the rolls over so the swirl is facing up and place all 16 together with a small space between them, onto the parchment.
Cover loosely with another piece of parchment and then place in the fridge over night (Christmas Eve).
- On Christmas Day, take your rolls out of the fridge and put in a warm place for ½ hour to get up to room temperature and prove.
- Now place into the oven 200°C (180°C fan) oven / gas mark 6 for 12-15 minutes or until the rolls are all puffed up and golden brown. You can make the icing the day before too…or whilst the rolls are in the oven. It take minutes.
- Sieve the icing sugar, add the maple syrup and vanilla essence, then enough boiling water to make it a nice thick, yet spoon-able icing.
- Dollop the icing onto the hot rolls as soon as they are out of the oven.
- Break the rolls off….tear and share over coffee or tea on Christmas morning.
Pecan And Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls From Lotte Duncan. Recipe and photo c/o- Foodnetwork. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Sautéed Brussels Sprouts, Trewithen Clotted Cream. Sautéed Brussels Sprouts. Even the most passionate Brussels sprout hater will be won over by Head Chef Tony Trenerry’s inventive take on a classic dish. Tony developed this recipe for Trewithen Dairy and we’re delighted to share it with you. Sautéed Brussels Sprouts With Trewithen Clotted Cream, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon.
Secondly, Christmas Street: The Wednesday Link Up. You know me, I love everything about Christmas so much and every time I see these photos I think about Christmas and how magical it really is. Christmas Street: The Wednesday Link Up.
Thirdly, Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing: Christmas Recipes. Do you fancy also trying this Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing recipe out? Festive Fruity Cavolo Nero Stuffing: Christmas Recipes.
Fourthly, Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked! Walnut And Cranberry Pie: Christmas Cracked!!.
Fifth, Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe. So do you fancy making this walnut and cranberry pie? Because I do. Walnut Panettone Bread And Butter Pudding Recipe.
Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos:
Sixth, Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos. Also are you looking for some nibbles and party food recipe ideas? Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos.
Seventh, Top Tips For Creating The Best Turkey On Christmas Day. Bohemia’s Head Chef Steve Smith Reveals his Top Tips for Creating the Best Turkey on Christmas Day. Top Tips For Creating The Best Turkey On Christmas Day.
Eighth, 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try. Are you looking for some party food to make over the Christmas season? 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try.
Ninth, How To Make Peppermint Vodka: Christmas Parties. This recipe takes two to three weeks to infuse so best be quick if you would like to make some for your New Year parties. How To Make Peppermint Vodka: Christmas Parties.
Christmas Dinner Sides With Maple Syrup:
Tenth, Christmas Dinner Sides With Maple Syrup. Today I am sharing some side dishes that you can add to your Christmas dinner or any Sunday roast. Yummy!! Christmas Dinner Sides With Maple Syrup.
Last But Not Least, Superfood Christmas Salad. So do you fancy making a Superfood Christmas Salad? Indeed today I have that tasty salad recipe to share with you. Superfood Christmas Salad Recipe.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not also subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon.
You Might Also Like These Products: