Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review For Mollie. Hello friends. So how are you today?
Pet Shop UK: Puppy Food Review For Mollie:
On Friday Mollie got sent a lovely present from a Online Pet Food website call Pet Shop. If you have a pet, you may have heard of them before?
They have also changed their name from Pet Shop Bowl to Pet Shop.
Whoo quick, their is someone at the door!! Mollie always gets excited when someone knocks at the door.
I am sure the delivery men always remember coming here, with all the barking she does!!
She always tries to help me open parcels, this time I think she could tell the parcel was for her?
Goodies For Mollie:
What is in the parcel? Some goodies for Mollie.
Inside the packaging she got some Huntland 100% natural and grain-free food, a packet of Pedigree Dentastix Fresh Dog Chew (which she loves) and 2 Almo Nature Daily Menu Dog Foods.
I really like the sounds of the Huntland dog food especially with having natural ingredient in the recipe.
I’d have also been reading lately about the benefits of grain free dog food. So I will be very interested in seeing if her behaviour changes when eating grain free.
We will introduce this into her diet bit by bit and see how she goes. Check back for updates.
Mollie wanted to try the food straight away and was waiting on my commands!! Here she is having a little smell of the Dentastix Fresh Dog Chews.
I knew she would love these as we have brought her these treats before. We had just been for a 1hr run. (hence the muddy face) It was perfect timing for a treat!
Aww, Mollie waiting patiently!! Such a good girl!
We usually break the chews in half so she can have a piece mid morning and a piece for an afternoon snack.
I also think you can tell; Mollie loves all her treats…
About this post: I was sent these treats for Mollie in exchange for a honest review. All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already. My sons friend Lauren took this picture today. The photo is of my little precious fur baby, Mollie The Border Collie. Oh how adorable she is!!
Lauren brought Mollie some presents and took this photo when my son was giving her one of the treats. Mollie: My Adorable Border Collie I Love You So Much Already.
Secondly, 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog: More fun with a puppy!! On the internet I read that puppy sleep a lot when small. 10 Things I’ve Learned From A 13 Week Old Sheepdog.
You Might Also Like These Latest Posts:
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
Thanks so much for stopping by.