Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries. Happy Tuesday. Are you looking for a nice and fruity treat recipe to start the week?
How about making a Pink Melon with Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries fruit bowl? This pretty dish is very quick as well as being low in fat and rich in vitamins. A perfect start to any day.
How To Make A Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries Fruit Bowl:
Prep time: 10mins + marinating
1 small ripe Charantais melon, chilled
Juice of 1 orange
Fresh mint leaves
What To Do:
1. Mix the blueberries with the orange juice and a few shredded mint leaves. Leave to marinate and chill for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the melons in half horizontally. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3. Serve the melon halves filled with fruit or serve in segments with the fruit poured over. Add a little extra liqueur for special occasions.
*Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld* What do you think of this Pink Melon with Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries recipe? Fancy making one?
You might also like these posts:
Fruit Plate Inspiration:
Fruit always looks more appealing when it has been chopped up and laid out nicely on a plate. Don’t you think this too?
If I mention to my youngest children go grab an apple or an orange for a snack they usually want me to peel it for them or say I’ll have one later, if I chop it up all ready for them you can guarantee they will eat it.
How lovely are these fruit plates? Full of yumminess, colour and vitamins. So, so yummy too. Fruit Plate Inspiration. Fruit Plate Inspiration.
Ruby Fruit Refresher:
Are you looking for nice and healthier recipes? Something to give you a boost of energy and vitamin? Are you looking for a nice and healthy breakfast, lunch or treat recipe? Something fruity full of vitamins? How about making this yummy Ruby Fruit Refresher.
Full of yummy strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mint and covered with a lime, honey and natural yoghurt sauce. Yum yum!! Ruby Fruit Refresher.
Or maybe you might like to try one of these ideas here: 5 Fruity Recipes To Try Over October Half Term Holiday.
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try Out
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion