Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries. Happy Tuesday. Are you looking for a nice and fruity treat recipe to start the week?
How about making a Pink Melon with Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries fruit bowl? This pretty dish is very quick as well as being low in fat and rich in vitamins. A perfect start to any day.
How To Make A Pink Melon With Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries Fruit Bowl:
Prep time: 10mins + marinating
1 small ripe Charantais melon, chilled
Juice of 1 orange
Fresh mint leaves
What To Do:
1. Mix the blueberries with the orange juice and a few shredded mint leaves. Leave to marinate and chill for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the melons in half horizontally. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
3. Serve the melon halves filled with fruit or serve in segments with the fruit poured over. Add a little extra liqueur for special occasions.
*Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld* What do you think of this Pink Melon with Marinated BerryWorld Blueberries recipe? Fancy making one?
You might also like these posts:
Fruit Plate Inspiration:
Fruit always looks more appealing when it has been chopped up and laid out nicely on a plate. Don’t you think this too?
If I mention to my youngest children go grab an apple or an orange for a snack they usually want me to peel it for them or say I’ll have one later, if I chop it up all ready for them you can guarantee they will eat it.
How lovely are these fruit plates? Full of yumminess, colour and vitamins. So, so yummy too. Fruit Plate Inspiration. Fruit Plate Inspiration.
Ruby Fruit Refresher:
Are you looking for nice and healthier recipes? Something to give you a boost of energy and vitamin? Are you looking for a nice and healthy breakfast, lunch or treat recipe? Something fruity full of vitamins? How about making this yummy Ruby Fruit Refresher.
Full of yummy strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, mint and covered with a lime, honey and natural yoghurt sauce. Yum yum!! Ruby Fruit Refresher.
Or maybe you might like to try one of these ideas here: 5 Fruity Recipes To Try Over October Half Term Holiday.
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- 7 Hot Cross Bun Recipes To Make Today And Celebrate
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out