Happy Valentines day!!
Hope you have a lovely day.
I made these popping candy hearts for Valentines Day.
They are so much fun 🙂
You will need:
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 4 small packets of popping candy
- 50g Rice Krispies
- 50g Mini marshmallows
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and pop into a heat proof bowl.
- Place bowl over a pan of simmering pre boiled water.
- Keep string until all melted.
- Removed from heat.
- Stir in the rice Krispies, marshmallows then fold in popping candy.
- Place into little heart moulds.
- I made around 25 but it depends on the size of the moulds you use.
- Pop in fridge to set.
What are your plans for today?
Nothing much is happening here as my husband is at work 🙁
Aren’t my flowers I had brought for valentines day beautiful!?
I also got some yummy chocolates :):)