Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary.
Hello friends. Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary anyone?
How To Make Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary:
You Will Need:
4 slices gluten-free white bread, whizzed into fine breadcrumbs
zest of 1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
2 tbsp cornflour, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 x 100 g pork fillet slices
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp light olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
The tenderness and delicate favour of pork fillet contrasts beautifully with the crisp herby breadcrumb coating. Serve these delicious escalopes with a lightly dressed green salad.
How To Make:
1.) Blend the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, garlic and rosemary in a food processor until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper, and spread over the bottom of a large, shallow dish.
2.) Sprinkle the seasoned cornflour over the bottom of a separate dish, and pour the beaten egg into another.
3.) For the pork escalopes, first place the pork fillets between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, then use a rolling pin or the base of a pan to fatten to 3 mm thick.
4.) Next, press both sides of each pork escalope in the four, cover in beaten egg and finally coat both sides in the breadcrumb mixture.
5.) Gently shake each breaded escalope to remove any loose crumbs, and place on a large dish ready for frying.
6.) Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof frying pan. Fry 2 pork escalopes at a time, for 4–5 minutes on each side until the breadcrumb crust is golden and crisp, and the juices run clear when the pork is pierced with a skewer. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by The Genius Gluten-Free Cookbook by Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne (Vermillion, RRP £14.99).*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary recipe?
Fancy trying it?
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions