Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary.
Hello friends. Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary anyone?
How To Make Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary:
You Will Need:
4 slices gluten-free white bread, whizzed into fine breadcrumbs
zest of 1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
2 tbsp cornflour, seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper
4 x 100 g pork fillet slices
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp light olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
The tenderness and delicate favour of pork fillet contrasts beautifully with the crisp herby breadcrumb coating. Serve these delicious escalopes with a lightly dressed green salad.
How To Make:
1.) Blend the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, garlic and rosemary in a food processor until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper, and spread over the bottom of a large, shallow dish.
2.) Sprinkle the seasoned cornflour over the bottom of a separate dish, and pour the beaten egg into another.
3.) For the pork escalopes, first place the pork fillets between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, then use a rolling pin or the base of a pan to fatten to 3 mm thick.
4.) Next, press both sides of each pork escalope in the four, cover in beaten egg and finally coat both sides in the breadcrumb mixture.
5.) Gently shake each breaded escalope to remove any loose crumbs, and place on a large dish ready for frying.
6.) Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof frying pan. Fry 2 pork escalopes at a time, for 4–5 minutes on each side until the breadcrumb crust is golden and crisp, and the juices run clear when the pork is pierced with a skewer. Serve immediately.
*Recipe and recipe photography by The Genius Gluten-Free Cookbook by Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne (Vermillion, RRP £14.99).*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Pork Escalopes With Lemon, Garlic And Rosemary recipe?
Fancy trying it?
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass