Potato And Salmon Balls With Mozzarella Recipe. Hello friends. Are you looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? Fancy trying out these Potato and Salmon balls with Mozzarella?
Potato And Salmon Balls With Mozzarella:
Makes 6 balls
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time : 15 Minutes
120g Maris piper/Rooster, peeled and cubed
1 tin of pink salmon, drained
zest of ½ lemon
30g mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 cubes
1 egg beaten
20g plain flour
For The Sauce:
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 large, very ripe tomatoes (not beef toms)
2 cloves garlic
4 basil leaves
1tbsp olive oil
Potato And Salmon Balls With Mozzarella Recipe How To Make It:
1.) Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 7-8 minutes until tender. Drain, mash and cool.
2.) In a mixing bowl add the cooled potato, drained tinned salmon, lemon zest and a little seasoning. Divided the mixture into 6 balls. Place a ball in the palm of your hands and push a piece of the mozzarella into the centre, then form back into a ball.
3.) Toss the ball in the flour, followed by the egg and then into the polenta. Repeat the process so you have a double layer on each ball.
4.) Cook the balls in a pre-heated oven, 190*c / gas 4 for about 12-15 minutes
5.) To make the sauce fry the onion and garlic over a low-ish heat in the the olive oil until soft. Add the copped tomatoes and bring to the boil. Tear in the basil. If you want a smooth sauce you can blend it or you can leave it as it coarse.
Serve with fresh crisp salad.
Potato And Salmon Balls With Mozzarella. Recipe c/o Love Potatoes. ‘Potatoes: more than a bit on the side’ campaign.
What do you think of the Potato And Salmon Balls With Mozzarella? Fancy making some?
Share your thoughts in the comments below. Try now or pin for later.
You Might Like:
Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot And Caper Vinaigrette:
This substantial and filling summer dish is a bit like a classic ‘nicoise’ salad, easy, filling and nutritious it has a great lunchtime vibe.
How To Make An Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot And Caper Vinaigrette: Serves: 2 Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking; Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot.
Radish And Celery Potato Salad: Healthy Lunch Ideas:
Fancy a nice and tasty salad recipe? Radish And Celery Potato Salad anyone? Radish And Celery Potato Salad:
Healthy Lunch Ideas: Save yourself money and eat healthier by making your own lunch. Keep your healthy eating goals on the right track with this tasty salad; Radish And Celery Potato Salad: Healthy Lunch Ideas.
Chantenay Toad In The Hole:
I am off to work in few minutes therefore I am leaving you this tasty recipe with you today. How To Make Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Toad in the hole is such a classic comfort food and today I am sharing a recipe with a vegetable twist. A tasty .Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food.
- Indian Turkey Curry With Shallots: Fiery Curry Recipe
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- Cranberry Glazed Christmas Ham: A Classic Recipe
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- LOVE Life Chicken And Leek Patchwork Pie Recipe
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- Radish And Celery Potato Salad: Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 3 Heart Healthy Recipes From California Walnuts
- 14 Sweet And Savoury Pie Recipes For #NationalPieDay
- Have An “Ham-azing” New Year With Parma Ham
- Watercress Sorbet: Give Yourself a Peppery Health