Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
Potato Layered Minty Lamb Hotpot. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy making a Potato Layered Minty Lamb Hotpot?
Did you know it is #LoveLambWeek this week ?So today I am sharing a nice and warming Autumn recipe with you.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Potato Layered Minty Lamb Hotpot Ingredients.
- Secondly, Potato Layered Minty Lamb Hotpot Method.
- Thirdly, Other Post Ideas.
How To Make A Potato Layered Minty Lamb Hotpot:
Preparation time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1kg red skinned King Edward potatoes
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1cm rounds
- 500g lamb neck fillet, cut into 1.5cm slices
- 4 tsp mint sauce
- 4 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 350ml lamb stock
- Slice the potatoes with the skins on as thinly as you can, either with a sharp knife, on a mandolin, or with the slicing attachment of a food processor.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Start by sprinkling a quarter of the onions over the bottom of an ovenproof casserole dish with a tight-fitting lid. Top this with a quarter of the carrots and a quarter of the lamb.
- Drizzle over a teaspoon of the mint sauce, a tablespoon of the chopped fresh thyme and some seasoning. Top all this with a layer of overlapping sliced potatoes. Repeat the layers another three times until all the ingredients have been used, ending with a potato layer on the top. Pour over the stock. Cover tightly with the lid and place in the middle of the oven and bake for 1½ hours.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 30 minutes until the top is golden and crusty and the potatoes and lamb are very tender. Leave to stand for about 15 minutes before serving.
So what do you think of this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
Fancy Making A Lovely Leftovers Lamb Hotpot?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin. As it is Easter Sunday I am re-sharing a traditional Easter Sunday meat recipe with you; Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin.
Secondly, Slow Cooked Shoulder Of Lamb With Rosemary Scented Shallots. Also, are you looking for a Sunday roast recipe to try out over Easter? Slow Cooked Shoulder Of Lamb With Rosemary Scented Shallots.
Thirdly, Shawarma Spiced Lamb. Fancy making this Shawarma Spiced Lamb recipe? Shawarma Spiced Lamb.
Fourthly, Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb. Do you also fancy trying out this succulent roast shoulder of lamb recipe? So tasty. Succulent Roast Shoulder Of Lamb.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Finally, I also hope you like this post? At the same time, remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
You Might Like: New Hairstyle For The Weekend!!