I was sent a Pressure King Pro from High Street TV to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post.
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget.
Over the last few days, I have been trying out a newly launched pressure cooker. The Pressure King Pro from High Street TV.
Described as an incredibly compact kitchen sensation that cooks perfect meals at the touch of a button!
How cool does it look!?
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget
About the Pressure King Pro :
The Pressure King Pro cooks with pressurised steam to lock in flavours, seasonings, vitamins and nutrients to make delicious, juicy and tender, slow-cooked tasting family dinners up to 90% faster than conventional methods, so your meals are ready in minutes rather than hours!
The 12-in-1 Digital Pressure Cooker will create delicious, hearty, home-cooked meals faster and easier than traditional cooking methods in minutes, rather than hours and with a simple press of a button!
Whenever I get something new I like to take my time and get used to it. Read the instruction and I always love to study the recipe booklet. As usual, I want to make everything at once!
First up I thought it was best to get used to how the Pressure King Pro works and start with a nice and easy recipe; healthy porridge.
Getting my few ingredients ready for making some healthy porridge.
Cooking my porridge.
How To Make Fruit & Nut Porridge:
64g Steel cut oats
1 Tablespoon of oil
Dash of salt
Fresh fruits of your choice, I picked grapes, strawberries and blueberries
How To Cook:
1.) Combine the oats, water, oil and salt in the Pressure King Pro. Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to close. Press the porridge function.
2.) Sit back and wait for your porridge to cook.
3.) Release the pressure value so the steam can escape.
4.) Serve with cold milk, fresh fruit, nuts and maple syrup.
Pressure King Pro Review: A Cool Kitchen Gadget. I really like the idea of the Pressure King Pro.
I am looking forward to going shopping this week to buy some fresh ingredients so I can try out the main meals.
I have my eyes on making the Chicken Tikka Masala, Chilli Con Carne and the rice pudding next.
Watch this space!
Did you know you can also cook a whole chicken in this too?
About this post:
*I was sent a Pressure King Pro from High Street TV to review. All thoughts are my own. I was not paid for this post. Thanks for supporting the brands that I work with.*
You might also like:
Rice Pudding Pressure King Pro Recipe:
Do you fancy trying thisDo you fancy trying this rice pudding recipe to making up in a Pressure King Pro??
How To Make Chilli Con Carne in A Pressure King Pro:
Chilli Con Carne. We love chilli con carne here. Served with rice and nachos with melted cheese on, delicious. Pressure King Pro Recipes.
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge
- The Gallery: Trees This Weeks Photo Challenge
- My Family: Getting To Know Us Out And About In London
- London Taxi’s: How Cool Are These Taxi’s?
- Ice-Cream: I scream for Ice Cream!!
- Lemon Icing Cake: Fresh And Tasty: What’s Not To Love?
- Red Noses For Red Nose Day 2011 So Much Fun
- Have Picked My Six? Six Items Or Less Challenge
- The Gallery: Week 51: Photo Challenge, Education
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: Our Favourite Cake Recipe
- Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running
- At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo
- New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter
- Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach