Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Hello friends, happy Monday. so how are you today? Another week has just whizzed by!!
Last Sunday we had lots of fun at Westfield Stratford City in London. We went to visit the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Ready for the run of your life!?
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park:
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a sporting complex and public park in Stratford and Hackney Wick, in east London. It was purpose-built for the 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics, situated adjacent to the Stratford City development.
We are a family of runner so this was something we all enjoyed seeing as it was made for athletes!
Here are a few photos including, how cool are these stepping stones!? Also, a selfie in front of this amazingly big slide!
We loved seeing the Olympic Rings too. Such a great place to visit.
The Orbit Tower. How big!!
Taking of this tower has anyone ride the slide? I am afraid of heights so this is the nearest you will get me to this slide!
What I Wore:
- Sunglasses: Primark
- Dress: c/o Asda (How Do You Handle A Compliment?).
- Bag: c/o Marisota (Marisota Shapeology Fashion Week).
- Converse: c/o JD Sports (Converse All Star Ox From JD Sports).
A day out at The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. We all had such a great day, here.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park:
Do you want to join us at this week’s photo blog hop linky party? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
- Firstly, link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Secondly, please try to hop around the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
- Thirdly, if you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button on to your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too .Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop.
- Last but not least, do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties
Creative Monday linky list 22/08/2016 has now closed.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, 100 Life-Size Elephants Spotted In London. What I like about London is that every time we go, we discover something new to photograph. There are no two visits to London that are alike. There are 100 life-size elephant sculptures in London parks, according to reports. I’m not sure how long they’ll be there or whether they’ve already left, but it was an incredible sight to see. In the park is across the road from St James Park, called Green Park. 100 Life-Size Elephants Spotted In London.
- Secondly, Happy Balloons Around The World Day. To tell you the truth I am not a fan of balloons. I was scared of them as a child. Because of the loud bang, they make when someone popped them. Also, hated them when the kids were young as I had visions of them biting them!! So I will admire them from afar. This is a good distance away from me!! A very good distance. How about you are you a fan of balloons? Happy Balloons Around The World Day.
- Thirdly, Saint Paul’s Cathedral. How amazing is Saint Paul’s Cathedral? Loving these big doors and amazing floor. St Paul’s Cathedral is an Anglican cathedral in London. In the City of London and is a Grade I listed building. St. Paul’s Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD. Watch this fun reel on Instagram: Saint Paul’s Cathedral.