Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free
Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne. Hello Friends. Are you looking for a meat free recipe idea today? Do you fancy making a lasagne?
This is a tasty dish and most importantly if your following a meat free diet it is meat free.
Fancy making this meat-free Quick And Easy One Pot Lasagne?
Try our quick & easy One-Pot Lasagne recipe, made with deliciously healthy Quorn Mince and mozzarella.
Get tasty dinner and meal ideas from Quorn.
How To Make A Quick And Easy One Pot Lasagne:
481 Cals per serving.
300g Quorn Mince
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
large pinch red chilli flakes
1 tsp dried oregano
2 tins 400g chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped basil leaves
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp caster sugar (optional)
90g fresh egg lasagne sheets
150g cream cheese
1 ball mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne Method:
1.) Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened.
2.) Add the garlic, chilli flakes and oregano and fry for 2 minutes. Add the two tins of tomatoes, basil leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
3.) Stir in the Quorn mince and bubble for 5 minutes. Taste the mixture- add sugar if required. Remove the pan from the heat.
4.) Cut or tear the lasagne sheets to size ensuring the sheets cover the whole surface of the pan.
5.) Press each sheet into the sauce, use the back of a metal spoon to ensure the pasta sheets are completely covered by the tomato sauce. Return to the heat and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes to allow the pasta sheets to cook.
6.) Dollop on the cream cheese and swirl into the top of the mixture. Place the mozzarella slices on to the very top and simmer gently for a further 10 minutes, uncovered.
7.) Stand the lasagne off the heat for around 10 minutes, and serve with warm garlic bread.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free. What do you think of this Quick And Easy One Pot Lasagne?
Fancy trying this recipe? Would you like to add this meat free lasagne to your meat free Monday meal plan?
You may also like:
How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Chipotle Tacos with Quorn Mince:
Firstly, a few days ago I posted about how Quorn recently collaborated with Kimberly Wyatt, former Pussycat Doll and winner of Celebrity Masterchef.
Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince In Lettuce Cups:
Secondly, today I am sharing a meat-free recipe with you:
Some nice and tasty Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups. Quorn Meat Free Hoisin Mince in Lettuce Cups.
How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad:
Last but not least, you may have seen my post yesterday telling you that Quorn recently collaborated with Kimberly Wyatt, former Pussycat Doll and winner of Celebrity Masterchef, and she has created three recipes using Quorn products?
Today I have another lovely recipe to share with you. How tasty does this cous cous salad look? How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad.
- World Meat Free Day #WorldMeatFreeDay
- Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips And Mushroom Stroganoff
- Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole Meat Free Lifestyle
- Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne
- Quorn Fillets Durban Curry: Meat Free Meals
- How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps
- How To Make Quorn Pigs In Blankets For Christmas
- Quorn Pieces And Chestnut Loaf: Meat Free
- Quorn Mince And Lentil Bites: Meat Free
- Quorn Pieces Festive Roll: Meat Free
- How To Make Meat Free Quorn Mini Quiche
- 3 Meat Free Recipes For World Meat Free Day
- Creamy Mushroom Linguine: World Meat Free Day
- Caramelized Onion And Goat Cheese Pita Pizza: World Meat Free Day
- Adaptable One Pot Curry For World Meat Free Day
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?