Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls.
Happy Friday, the weekend is almost here!
Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls anyone?
Always a good recipe to have in for last minute picnic or party ideas.
My kids always love to make sausage rolls on Christmas Eve!!
Every year we plan to make them and the children love helping make them.
Well, the first batch anyway.
Once they have eaten them whilst they are warm, it is usually me making more to replace the onces that have mysteriously disappeared.
Short on time?
Here are our favourite, quick and easy sausage rolls recipe that we make every year when we are in a rush.
Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls:
How To Make Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls:
What You Need:
2 x 320g Ready made puff pastry sheets
1 x 454g Pork sausage meat
Milk to glaze tops
How To Make:
1.) Pre-heat your oven to 180c. Grease 2 baking trays.
2.) Roll out puff pastry sheets. Slice down the middle, longways.
3.) Open sausage meat and cut into 4 , long ways. Roll sausage meat into long strips.Brush a little milk on to sides and stick together.
4.) Cook each row into 6 and cut 2 slits into the top.
5.) Cook for around 25 minutes until golden brown. Repeat no.9 with any leftover sausage rolls that did not fit on the first trays.
Nice cooler after 10 minutes or cold as party food.
Makes plenty to eat a few warm and still have some for later cold.
Do you like sausage rolls?
Which are your favourites?
Hot or cold?
You might also like these recipes:
Spooky Sausage Rolls:
Are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky? If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls. This fun recipe and get the kids involved for the perfect Halloween treat.
Wellington Sausage Rolls:
Want to make these tasty Wellington sausage rolls?
Perfect for lunch box hacks by Nadiya Hussain.
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass