Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls.
Happy Friday, the weekend is almost here!
Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls anyone?
Always a good recipe to have in for last minute picnic or party ideas.
My kids always love to make sausage rolls on Christmas Eve!!
Every year we plan to make them and the children love helping make them.
Well, the first batch anyway.
Once they have eaten them whilst they are warm, it is usually me making more to replace the onces that have mysteriously disappeared.
Short on time?
Here are our favourite, quick and easy sausage rolls recipe that we make every year when we are in a rush.
Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls:
How To Make Quick And Easy Party Sausage Rolls:
What You Need:
2 x 320g Ready made puff pastry sheets
1 x 454g Pork sausage meat
Milk to glaze tops
How To Make:
1.) Pre-heat your oven to 180c. Grease 2 baking trays.
2.) Roll out puff pastry sheets. Slice down the middle, longways.
3.) Open sausage meat and cut into 4 , long ways. Roll sausage meat into long strips.Brush a little milk on to sides and stick together.
4.) Cook each row into 6 and cut 2 slits into the top.
5.) Cook for around 25 minutes until golden brown. Repeat no.9 with any leftover sausage rolls that did not fit on the first trays.
Nice cooler after 10 minutes or cold as party food.
Makes plenty to eat a few warm and still have some for later cold.
Do you like sausage rolls?
Which are your favourites?
Hot or cold?
You might also like these recipes:
Spooky Sausage Rolls:
Are you children a fan of Halloween and like all things spooky? If so why not try out these spooky sausage rolls. This fun recipe and get the kids involved for the perfect Halloween treat.
Wellington Sausage Rolls:
Want to make these tasty Wellington sausage rolls?
Perfect for lunch box hacks by Nadiya Hussain.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style