Recipe and image courtesy of Love Radish.
Hello friends. Fancy trying this Radish Gazpacho?
Radish Gazpacho – Try this dazzling take on the classic chilled Spanish soup – this version is made with pretty pink radishes, herbs and
A perfect pink soup for valentines day.
Try this dazzling take on the classic chilled Spanish soup – this version is made with pretty pink radishes, herbs and
How To Make:
Prep time: 10 minutes
You Will Need:
1 clove of garlic
75g cooked beetroot
120g Greek yoghurt
2tsp red wine vinegar
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
A dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
1 tbsp chopped chives
2 tbsp olive oil
What To Do:
1.) Slice 4 radishes and set aside to use as the garnish later
3.) Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and stir well before dividing between four bowls.
4.) Serve topped with the
What do you think of this Radish Gazpacho recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Recipe courtesy of Love Radishes.
- 400g radishes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 75g cooked beetroot
- 120g Greek yoghurt
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A dash of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slice 4 radishes and set aside to use as the garnish later.
- In a food processor, blitz together the cucumbers, garlic, cooked beetroot, Greek yoghurt, red wine vinegar and the rest of the radishes, then season to taste.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour and stir well before dividing between four bowls.
- Serve topped with the tabasco, sliced radishes, chives and olive oil.
You Might Also Like:
Watercress Gazpacho with Manchego Croutes:
Fancy trying out this Watercress Gazpacho with Manchego Croutes recipe out?
Indian Spiced Radishes And Pumpkin –
The radish is a popular vegetable in India, particularly in the North where it grows abundantly, appearing in many different dishes such as sambar (a vegetable stew) and radish paranthas (an Indian flatbread).
In this flavoursome dish, the radishes are stir-fried in a heady mix of herbs and spices, while the sweet taste of the squash offers a delicious contrast to the radishes’ peppery bite.
Why not follow along on Blog Lovin?
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing