Rain Rain Go Away: The Wednesday Blog Hop.
Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back to this weeks fun photo blog hop.
How has your week been going so far? All good I hope?
I hope all my American friends had a lovely Independence Day?
Rain Rain Go Away: The Wednesday Blog Hop:
It is busy here, with both my sons home fromUni.
I am making the most of it as one son is just home for a few days and the other one will be going again soon.
It was lovely to see the rain last week after all the sunshine but after 3 days of constant raining, it was even nicer to see it stop.
I was running out of dry trainers to wear as Mollie still wants 2 long walks a day no matter if it sunshine or rain!
I love to see and take pictures of the flowers with rain droplets on them though, something so beautiful about them.
The raindrops make the flowers stand out even more than they usually do.
Love in the mist.
The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:
- Do you want to join in this week’s photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
- Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.
- Have fun at this week’s linky party.
Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
This Linky List Has Now Closed.
Some post you might like:
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas