Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups: Great For Afternoon Tea. Hello friends, so how are you today? Are you looking for something a little different for your lunch? Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box? Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat.
How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups? Add a little colour to your lunch with this vibrant mix of beetroot hummus, red-stemmed chard, strawberries, carrots and thinly sliced chicken. How tasty?
How To Make Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups:
Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups: Great For Afternoon Tea.
Prep: 15 minutes
- 4x 20cm/8inch reduced fat tortilla wraps
- 180g/6oz pack beetroot or traditional hummus
- 100g/4oz red or rainbow stemmed Swiss chard leaves
- 175g/6oz wafer thin sliced chicken roll
- 175g/6oz reduced fat soft cream cheese
- Little coarsely ground black pepper
- 150g/5oz strawberries, hulled, halved, sliced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 carrot, cut into long thin slices then into matchstick strips
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, cored, deseeded, cut into thin strips
How To Make:
- Separate the tortilla wraps then spread each one with the hummus.
- Trim the stems from the chard leaves then cut the stems into thin matchstick strips and put to one side. Arrange the leaves over the wraps then top with the sliced chicken.
- Spread the soft cheese in a thick line down the centre of each wrap then sprinkle with pepper. Arrange the strawberry slices in a row on the cream cheese then drizzle with the vinegar.
- Top the strawberries with the chard stems, carrot and yellow pepper. Roll each wrap up then wrap in non-stick baking paper and tie with string or wrap in foil if preferred. Pack into a lunchbox with a frozen ice block to keep them cold.
- Unwrap and cut into slices to serve.
Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups. Recipe and recipe photography by Seasonal Berries. So what do you think? How do you also fancy trying these rainbow chicken roll-ups?
You Might Also Like These Seasonal Berries Posts:
Firstly, Strawberries And Sandcastles. These are great for entertaining the children. Also add just a hint of the beach by serving these bite-sized British strawberries, dipped in dark glossy chocolate flavoured with just a hint of orange over a bed of crushed biscuit crumbs or press the mixture into mini buckets or dariole tins for a fun take on a sandcastle. Summer holiday fun. So much fun for summer. Strawberries And Sandcastles. So much fun.
Secondly, Superfood Strawberry and Pine Nut Salad. How about a nice and tasty salad. Strawberry salad with avocado, rocket, wild rice, pine nuts and a tasty dressing. So how yummy!! Spring Strawberries are good-quality and enjoyable to eat strawberries from Morocco and Spain are available at this time of the year. Superfood Strawberry and Pine Nut Salad. So tasty.
Thirdly, Easy Salmon Sandwiches. Perfect for afternoon tea. Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint. Easy Salmon Sandwiches. So good.
Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt:
Fourthly, Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt. How about trying a Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt? This is a real taste sensation, fresh fruity and refreshing British strawberries, thirst quenching watermelon and cherry tomatoes, summery pea shoots and baby leaves tossed with crumbled feta shaved parmesan, toasted pine nuts then finished with sea salt flakes mixed with vanilla seeds and a white balsamic dressing for an incredible finale. Strawberry And Summer Leaf Salad With Vanilla Salt.
Last But Not Least, A Tasty Seafood Salad: Seafood Salad With Strawberries. Quick to mix together, light, refreshing and low in calories. Plus this healthy salad is just bursting with health-boosting antioxidants, vitamin C and protein to help keep you in tip-top shape. Seafood Salad With Strawberries.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.