Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies.
Hello friends, I have a fun party recipe to share with you today;
Raspberry And Blueberry Champagne Jellies anyone?
How To Make:
5 leaves gelatine
100ml/3 ½floz elderflower cordial
500ml/18floz Champagne or sparkling wine
1.) Cut the gelatine into small pieces using scissors and soak in a bowl with 4 tablespoons of cold water for 10 minutes.
2.) Place the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until dissolved.
3.) In a large jug blend the elderflower cordial with the Champagne or sparkling wine and quickly stir in the gelatine.
4.) Pour into 6 Champagne glasses and add some raspberries and blueberries to each.
5.) Chill for 3-4 hours or overnight until set.
What do you think about these champagne jelly with raspberries and blueberries recipe?
Do you fancy trying it?
Love the sound of jelly and fruit together?
Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries.
13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog:
Hello friends. Happy Tuesday. I love blueberries and today I am sharing 13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog. Whether you are looking for something quick and easy to simple party food ideas I have most ideas covered here. Just one question! Which blueberry recipe … Read more.
BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam:
Light and fruity and simply served split open, with the tastiest freshest tasting jam spooned generously on top, these scones are as close to heaven on a plate as you can get. Hello friends, I hope your having a lovely week so far? It … Read more.
8 Oat Breakfast Recipes To Try Out:
Happy Saturday. Do you love oats for breakfast? I find oats always fill me up nicely for breakfast until lunch. Today I am sharing 8 Oat Breakfast Recipes To Try Out: 8 Oat Breakfast Recipes To Try Out 1.) Apple and Blackberry Breakfast Crumble with Pear and Cinnamon Custard: We love crumbles here. Do you too? Warm fruit … Read more.
BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins:
Happy Saturday. Are you looking for a recipe to make up over the weekend? Planning any baking? BerryWorld Blueberry and Lemon Curd Muffins anyone? These delicious tangy muffins with a crunchy topping are just bursting with blueberries, best served warm and fresh from the oven. Easy and quick to make they … Read more.
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter:
Fancy making this beautiful BerryWorld Mixed berry pavlova over Easter? This pavlova is indulgent but light. The lemon curd gives it a lovely citrus flavour. Add mini Easter eggs to impress guests on Easter weekend. BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter How To Make A BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova: Serves: 8-10 Prep time: 30 minutes … Read more.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends