Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail To Try. Hello friends. Happy Saturday. So do you fancy making this Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail drink recipe out?
These are all served up in some cool Pyrex Measure and Shake glassware. So how much fun?
So what is a mocktail? A mocktail is a cocktail without any alcohol in it. Instead of acholic you can use thing’s like fruit juices, tonic water and sodas, fruit infused waters or any other non-alcoholic ingredients. By mixing these to the right ratios, provide lots of tasty flavours.
This is a lovely refreshing drink which can be given an added sparkle for the festive period with the addition of gin or vodka.
How To Make Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Product: Pyrex Measure and Shake
50g fresh raspberries, crushed
75ml Elderflower cordial
200ml Cranberry juice
250ml pressed apple juice
How To Make A Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail To Try:
1. Firstly, place all of the ingredients into the Measure and Shake, insert the lid and shake well.
2. Last but not least, serve in 2 glasses with lots of ice.
Try adding vodka or gin for a cocktail, add fresh blueberries for a really fruity drink.
Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail To Try:
Recipe c/o Pyrex. So what do you think of these Raspberry, Apple And Elderflower Mocktail’s all served up in some Pyrex Measure and Shake glassware? Fun aren’t they?
You might also like:
Children Spring Cocktails:
Firstly, I was making some fun alcoholic cocktails recipes up and I surprised the children by making these alcohol-free fruit punch cocktail ones up for them.
They tasted so yummy, we ended up having the same ones a few days in a row!! Would you like to try some too?
You too can make the alcoholic or non-alcoholic, depending on your preference. So yummy! Children Spring Cocktails.
Or also some alcoholic cocktails:
Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails:
Secondly, do you fancy trying some nice and refreshing Passionfruit bellini cocktails? Passion fruit, chilled rosé Champagne or sparkling rosé wine and 2 tbsp orange liqueur eg Cointreau.
What’s not to love? Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails.
A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
Last but not least a watermelon cocktail. This cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds!
A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint sprigs to garnish. A Watermelon And Lime Blast.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. You can also hit the tags for more tasty recipes.