Happy Wednesday. If you stopped by my blog yesterday, I mention today I have a yummy raspberry ripple recipe to share with you:
Are you looking for an ice cold treat? Something nice to make up and serve in the hot weather, when it arrives?
How about making up and sharing these yummy Raspberry Ripples? The will be perfect for making up with the children this Summer, don’t you think? My children love eating cold lollies when it is red hot outside.
Enjoy a healthier alternative to traditional ice cream this summer with these deliciously satisfying treats.
These lollies are made up of Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt, creme fraiche, frozen raspberries, honey and then you can pick a selection of chopped nuts for dipping (optional).
How yummy and healthy?
No sin treats.
Prep time: 10 minutes
2-3 hours freezing
- 4 tablespoon Onken Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon creme fraiche
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Selection of chopped nuts for dipping (optional)
- Blend the yogurt with two tablespoons of creme fraiche and one tablespoon of honey.
- Blend frozen raspberries separately with one tablespoon of honey until smooth. For an extra smooth ice pop, strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any seeds.
- To make the lollies, fill lolly moulds, alternating between the fruit puree and the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze with a stick in the centre.
- Serve with nuts or why not try sprinkles as a child friendly alternative.
- Experiment with other delicious Onken flavours combined with your fruit of choice.
*Recipe and photography by Onken.
No Payment was received*
What do you think of these frozen lollies?
Fancy making some Raspberry Ripples?
Perfect for Summer parties in the garden or as a treat after a bbq!
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.